STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Great Britain | Embracing Germany

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"From what I gather, that would be a no. As they are not a member of the Global Assembly, they are, therefore, not bound by the laws that the assembly set. You may be able to take them to the International Court but they've breached no laws. From a GA point of view, you could put the resolution forward and it would be more of a call for Egypt to open up the Suez Canal. Although I don't foresee them doing that, regardless of how much political or economic pressure the world sends their way. Egypt is a well-founded country, friends with many and relations between the UK and Egypt are not in contest. Given your Foreign Policy, what interest do you have in the Suez? Or what impact does passage through the Suez give you? I don't recall Germany having a presence south of the Suez. Unless I'm wrong in that regard?"

@Fairhold

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"It doesn't bode well that Egypt is not in the GA, especially right now. It seems they have blocked the Suez due to what is happening in the Middle East, which means it as become extremely harder to relieve Kuwait from Iraqi aggression. Do you think they would possibly open it for our forces? This is exactly what the resolution meant to help, the Canal needed to be open to all."

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Given our focus is through Syria, I don't foresee any further complications. Nonetheless, I thank the Kingdom of Prussia for their support in relation to Iraq.
Nonetheless, I'll leave strategy and issues to the coalition. Is there any other agenda's you'd like to raise?"

@Fairhold

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear