STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Greece to Australia

Calicoboi

GA Member
Jan 21, 2024
Due to the growing Greek population in Australia, the Greek government would like to create relations with a country in the southern hemisphere, and it was an easy choice for Australia. So this message to to ask Australia if they would like to create relations.

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
MEMBER FOR KOOYONG
SECURITY CLASSIFICATION: OFFICIAL
15 December 2003
Dear Ambassador,

My name's Petro Georgiou, I'm the Chair of the Australia-Greece Parliamentary Friendship Group and I would like to invite you to have a meeting with myself and other Greek-Australian Parliamentarians at Parliament House: Steve Georganas, Sophie Mirabella, Nick Bolkus and Maria Vamvakinou.

Yours sincerely,
Petro Georgiou.
Parliament House, CANBERRA, ACT 2600
Telephone: (02) 6277 7700
Protective Marking:Business Impact Level:Compromise of Information Confidentiality:Required to be Encrypted:
UNOFFICIALNo Business ImpactNo damage. This information does not form part of official duty.
15px-X_mark.svg.png
OFFICIALLow Business ImpactNo or insignificant damage. This is the majority of routine information.
15px-X_mark.svg.png
OFFICIAL: SensitiveLow to Medium Business ImpactLimited damage to an individual, organisation or government generally if compromised.
15px-X_mark.svg.png
PROTECTEDHigh Business ImpactDamage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.
15px-Yes_check.svg.png
SECRETExtreme Business ImpactSerious damage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.
15px-Yes_check.svg.png
TOP SECRETCatastrophic Business ImpactExceptionally grave damage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.
15px-Yes_check.svg.png

Calicoboi

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II