STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Greetings to all

Jun 24, 2021
Surfing about today and found this gem. I enjoy RP and Politics so perhaps this will be my new hangout. As for myself I have been retired for one year now and finding it suits me well. I enjoy writing and leading a much calmer lifestyle. During my career I have travelled extensively to many countries and enjoyed many of them. Wish me luck!

Axis12

People’s Republic of China
Feb 11, 2021
Welcome JP Gifford! This place is a great site and I’m glad you were able to find it! What Nation do you plan to pick? The Middle East is always looking for another member :) Most of us found this site the same way you did and it may look a little complex and boring but its actually very exciting and Ive only been around a few months and Its great So feel free to explore. Also if you have the app discord it is helpful for out of character questions with other members and I recommend you join!

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Welcome to MN! JP Gifford

Have you decided what country you interested to be roleplay as yet? The experience from your travel across countries can help you know more about the politic and the country's lifestyle! I recommend you to play in the country you are interested in or maybe your country.

Hope you good luck!

GingeOrCringe

Junior
Apr 5, 2020
Odinson will be so happy he has another neighbor!! He plays the US (and is wonderful at it, I should add. I'm sure you'll have a ton of fun together).

I also recomend you join our community's Discord group. If you scrowl to the bottom of the home page you'll see a link to it between the "Register" and Facebook circle icons. It's where we talk out-of-character or banter. Plus if you'd like help with anything there's usually someone's online who can help with more FAQ kinds of questions.

Looking forward to seeing what you do with Mexico. Welcome aboard!

JP Gifford

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien