STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D
Nov 21, 2020
Greeting everyone, I'm Clausewitz, I was a member on the old forum but only for a short period of time quite a few years ago. Thought I would re-join and perhaps apply to play as Italy this time around.

Thanks for reading!

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
Welcome back my dude! Feel free to join our discord server, and hit us up there if you have any questions

GingeOrCringe

Junior
Apr 5, 2020
Welcome back! That was well before my time here began, but I'm curious what country you used to play? Also, I suggest you join the discord server if you haven't had a chance yet. I look forward to roleplaying with you!

Nov 21, 2020
Thank you all for the welcome messages!

Welcome back! That was well before my time here began, but I'm curious what country you used to play? Also, I suggest you join the discord server if you haven't had a chance yet. I look forward to roleplaying with you!

I believe I played the Netherlands for the longest, then possible a few other countries (Russia, perhaps) but not for long before I got pulled away with IRL stuff. Also, likewise, looking forward to interacting with everyone!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien