STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D
Jun 23, 2021
Hello everyone,

Im Bobithy, and its a pleasure to find that this genre of games is still thriving out there. Ive been in the nation sim community since about 2005 (I cant remember the exact date), and have had experience both playing and as a moderator. Most of my games have been in the "heavy realism" sphere of roleplaying: starting with Super Power Classic (may it rest in peace), and then my own game: NetNations, followed by various iterations of NN and some others. I look forward to joining this new community and enjoying some fun times.

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
Hi! Welcome to MN! Nice to have a "new experienced" players! Looking forward to see what ideas you bring to us with UAE, looks like the Middle East is suddently getting crowded.

Also, feel free to ask anything if you need help setting up.

Axis12

People’s Republic of China
Feb 11, 2021
Welcome Bobithy!!! Pleasure to see another Potential Arab nation Join and I hope you find everything you need and contact me if you have some regional questions. I will be contacting the UAE Shortly to discuss some buisness, thanks and have fun!

GingeOrCringe

Junior
Apr 5, 2020
Welcome Bobithy, we're always happy to have new people aboard. Do you have any idea what country you'd like to play?

Also, I suggest joining out Discord server (there's a link to it at the bottom of the main page). We banter with eachother, play vidya games occassionally in vc, and just talk ooc in general there. It's also a good place if you have any FAQ kinds of questions you'd like answered, there's usually someone online there to help.

Looking forward to RPing with someone so seasoned! It's always great having new people around ^_^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien