STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
Welcome to the forum! Definitely an interesting choice of nations to pick! Look forward to roleplaying with you, as Jake mentioned join our discord its where we have all our discussions and if you need further help we're only one click away

Axis12

People’s Republic of China
Feb 11, 2021
Hi MikkR1!

Welcome to MN, I’m sure all of these fancy features may look complicated and boring but I can assure you this can be really fun when you get into it. I’m actually pretty new too but I can tell your from experience of you just ask a few questions you can get going in no time! Austria sounds like an Interesting choice but It might not be the easiest, you maybe should pick a nation by the coast in my opinion but you do you!(you couldddd do Saudi Arabia or maybe you could do somewhere in the Middle East too because I am a bit lonely sometimesssss but it’s your choice). Have fun!

Zach5421

Newcomer
Mar 30, 2021
Welcome my dude, in the very short time I have been here I have seen that you get out of it what you put in. I will also second the Middle East or North Africa as it is lonely down here.

Apr 6, 2021
Welcome my dude, in the very short time I have been here I have seen that you get out of it what you put in. I will also second the Middle East or North Africa as it is lonely down here.

Will take that into consideration :LOL:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien