STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Hidden National Subforums

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Howdy!

I was thinking that it would be helpful for each nation to have a "Hidden" subforum which only they and the admins/moderators can look at. The subforum would be located within each person's individual national subforum.

The point of these hidden subforums would be to post templates, or long posts they haven't finished writing yet, links to excel spreadsheets, and other helpful information. Basically, it would be a good place to centralize and list information for MN that wouldn't make sense to post IC (or that they have not completed yet).

Of course, an important note would be that anything posted here would NOT be in-character since only the individual player and the staff team would be able to see it.

Best Regards,

Odinson
Moderation Team

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
Definitely got my vote, would be useful so instead of doing templates on word than having to C&P over to see what they look it would make it so much easier

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
I am obsessed with using the 'Editor Templates' tab in the profile section but it doesn't have a Preview option... it would be ideal for a Preview option to be added or alternatively a subforum exclusive to each user.

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
Hello,

I just wanted to mention a couple of points on this suggestion, and it'll probably highlight the main factor that may have been overlooked/unnoticed.

You can already have a hidden sub forum, by requesting one and asking for it to be Hidden, some players already do have hidden subforums. However, this contributes to your 2 subforum max unless you're a contributor which has no maximum amount. When submitting a new sub forum request, you just need to ask if it can be hidden to you only.

Historically, we did actually have a 'Sandbox' which was a single forum section where people can only see their own posts for this purpose. We had removed it in a later update as it wasn't used by more than a couple of people so it turned into a section that wasn't really used as most people just went into a new thread > created the post > previewed (and, if it was for a reply, copy and paste it into the reply).

Connor The Editor Templates are really cool, and useful in my opinion, minus the lack of a preview button. This isn't actually standard Xenforo, but is part of an add-on we have. It is in the process of getting updated ready for the new Xenforo update so we may see changes like that get implemented but I can't make any promises. I'll keep an eye out for that to see if it's something we can get added. It doesn't really work properly as it should because it's not 100% compatible with our current version, but we need the add on because it powers our custom BB Code.

Kind Regards,
Jamie

Hollie

Admin
Jun 20, 2018
MODERN NATIONS NOTIFICATION
THIS SUGGESTION HAS BEEN PARTIALLY IMPLEMENTED

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien