STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Holy See]: Missive to His Beatitude Bartholomew I, Ecumenical Patriarch

Ender

The Holy See
GA Member
Jan 12, 2023
SECURED & ENCRYPTED
Unto: His Beatitude Bartholomew I, Archbishop of Constantinople, New Rome, and Ecumenical Patriarch ( EnigmaMage )

From: Pope Hadrian VII, Bishop of Rome, Vicar of Jesus Christ, Successor of the Prince of the Apostles, Supreme Pontiff of the Universal Church, Primate of Italy, Archbishop and Metropolitan of the Roman Province, Sovereign of the State of Vatican City, Servant of the Servants of God.

RE: Suppression of Christians in Turkey

Your All Holiness

It is with great sadness that We write to you today. We have had to send all our clergy underground for fear of persecution and even death within the boundaries of the Turkish Republic. And it would seem that such an action was warranted, as we have started receiving scattered reports that the Turkish Government has begun rounding up, putting on ‘Trial’, and issuing Death Penalties to Catholics within their jurisdiction. This is single-handedly the greatest threat to Christendom during Our calling to the high office of Pope.

With sensitivity to the imagery, and most especially out of personal regard for your life and position, we would like to extend to you and any of your staff who would like to take us up on the offer, the chance to seek refuge within the walls of the Vatican, as Our Honoured Guest. We would also invite you to speak with Us jointly in regards to the current state of oppression in Turkey and by extension within the entirety of Orthodox Christendom, for we feel that it is necessary for Our joint offices to stand together in regards to the unprecedented oppression and in many cases outright genocide of Christian Communities in the West.

We eagerly await your reply and know that You are ever in our Prayers in regards to Your safety and wellbeing

Yours in our shared Faith in Christ;

<Signed>

Pope Hadrian VII

Bishop of Rome, Vicar of Jesus Christ, Successor of the Prince of the Apostles, Supreme Pontiff of the Universal Church, Primate of Italy, Archbishop and Metropolitan of the Roman Province, Sovereign of the State of Vatican City, Servant of the Servants of God

Last edited:

EnigmaMage

GA Member
Jun 7, 2023

cG5n

Office of Archbishop of Constantinople
Official Correspondence

Encryption: ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
Recipient: Pope Hadrian VII, Bishop of Rome, Vicar of Jesus Christ, Successor of the Prince of the Apostles, Supreme Pontiff of the Universal Church, Primate of Italy, Archbishop and Metropolitan of the Roman Province, Sovereign of the State of Vatican City, Servant of the Servants of God.
Sender: Beatitude Bartholomew I, Archbishop of Constantinople, New Rome, and Ecumenical Patriarch
Subject: Suppression of Christians in Turkey Ender

Your Holiness,

I am deeply grieved to receive your distressing message and to learn of the dire situation that has befallen our fellow Christians in the Turkish Republic. The reports of persecution and death penalties are truly alarming and stand as a stark violation of the fundamental principles of religious freedom and human rights. Our hearts go out to all those who are suffering in this tumultuous time.

I want to express my gratitude for your generous offer of refuge within the Vatican. Your compassion and willingness to support us during this trying period are deeply appreciated. However, I must remain in Constantinople to fulfill my responsibilities to our Orthodox Christian community and to address the challenges we are facing.

In response to the current state of oppression within Turkey, I can confirm that our Orthodox Christian communities are indeed experiencing increased hardships. The climate of fear and suppression has created a hostile environment for our clergy and faithful, and we continue to strive to protect and support our community in the face of these challenges.

I wholeheartedly agree that it is essential for our two offices to stand united in the face of such unprecedented oppression and threats to Christian communities in the West. To this end, I kindly request a video call with Your Holiness at your earliest convenience. It is imperative that we discuss the situation in greater detail, explore potential avenues for collaboration, and determine how we can best work together to address the pressing issues at hand.

Your prayers for my safety and well-being are deeply valued, and you can rest assured that my thoughts and prayers are with you, as well. May the Holy Spirit guide us as we seek to support and protect our Christian faith in these challenging times.

In Christ's love and with deep respect,

Bartholomew I, Archbishop of Constantinople
New Rome and Ecumenical Patriarch