STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2005

Month: January

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 01/09/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[IEA]: First Contact with Vietnam

Grant

Newcomer
Jul 1, 2018

MOFA_IEA_logo.png

- ENCRYPTED MESSAGE -

To: Nguyễn Dy Niên, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Vietnam HeadlessSeeker
Yusuf Agha, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Afghanistan
CC: Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Afghanistan
Subject: Building Diplomatic Ties Between Afghanistan and Vietnam

Dear Minister Nguyễn Dy Niên,

I hope this email finds you well. I am expressing Afghanistan’s sincere interest in establishing a formal diplomatic relationship with Vietnam. Though our nations are separated geographically, I believe we share many values—such as resilience, rich cultural histories, and a commitment to progress—and that there is great potential for meaningful collaboration between us.

As a first step, I would like to propose the opening of embassies in both Kabul and Hanoi. This would formalise our relationship and provide a foundation for regular dialogue, cooperation, and strengthening ties across various sectors. Having our diplomatic missions in place will make exploring opportunities in trade, economic development, and cultural exchange easier, benefiting both countries practically. Additionally, I believe both our nations could benefit from closer cultural ties. Afghanistan and Vietnam each have a rich heritage, and I would love to see us expand cultural exchanges to foster deeper mutual understanding and respect between our peoples.

Building strong relationships between like-minded nations is more important than ever in these uncertain times. I am confident that formalizing our diplomatic ties can open new opportunities for collaboration, growth, and shared prosperity. I would be honoured to welcome you or your representative to Kabul to discuss these possibilities further or visit Hanoi at a convenient time.

I look forward to your thoughts on this and hope we can take the next steps together.

Sincerely,

Yusuf Agha,
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan

Official Documentation of the Islamic Emirates of Afghanistan​

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mr-iran