STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[India] Call to South Korea

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
A phone call would be placed on a Secure and Encrypted line to South Korea from the Ministry of External Affairs in India.

Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

1606507713954.png

1200px-Emblem_of_South_Korea.png

255px-Flag_of_South_Korea.png

INTERNAL CALL REGISTRATION SYSTEM

CALLER: Ministry of External Affairs (India) | MINISTER RESPONSIBLE: Indra Kumar Gujral | Drivindeath

Subject: Unknown, possible introductory call

REQUESTED PERSON: Minister of Foreign Affairs

Secured and Encrypted by the Korean Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Director Kim and his secretary entered the briefing room of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Inside the European Affairs team was conducting an assessment of current initiatives with Ukraine, Spain, and the situation in Romania. The Foreign Minister Baek was being briefed on the Foreign Affair's Internal Document on Romania when the Director of South Asian Affairs informed her of the call from the Ministry of External Affairs. The briefing was unfinished and the cabinet meeting later today would be centered on European and America(s) policy. The Minister informed Director Kim Seongrhee to initiate discussions and inform her if the Minister accepted the call from the Indian Government. Concerned with ensuring adequate protocols, the Minister informed the European team to move quickly with the briefing so she could talk with the Indian Minister if he picked up the call. Director Kim left the briefing room and entered his office where his secretary transferred the line to him.

Director Kim Seongrhee: "This is Director Kim from the Korean Foreign Affairs Ministry responsible for the South Asia Affairs Bureau. How may I be of service?"

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
"Hello I am Vijay Thakur Singh Foreign Affairs Officer for Eastern Affairs. I am calling on a Secure and Encrypted line in New Delhi, India. I wanted to call to establish diplomatic relations between Korea and India. We are looking for partners in the Pacific and India would like to send an Ambassador with staff. Of course your wonderful country can send an Ambassador and staff to India as well. I would like to discuss more than just embassies however. I would also like to discuss Trade, future military exercises, and Foreign Relations."

Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
Director Kim Seongrhee: "Hello Mr. Singh, it is a pleasure to take this call with you. The Republic of Korea would be happy to establish diplomatic relations with India. I shall be in discussion with the protocol and ambassador bureaus to discuss the arrangement of receiving your ambassador. Ambassador Shin Bongkil is the designated official for ROK-Indian relations, a career diplomat from within the Ministry, he has kept us up to date with relevant information. He shall be your point of contact at the Korean Embassy in Delhi." Director Kim wrote on a notepad to remind himself to email the other bureaus for protocols of arranging the arrival of a new ambassador and his staff. We will need to arrange the necessary staff to assist the Ambassador and the Embassy including careered diplomatic staff, non-career diplomatic staff, security staff, and non-diplomatic staff. You mentioned other points of discussion, could you please elaborate?

Drivindeath

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
"Yes I see South Korea as a Economic and Military power in the Pacific and as such India would like to assist in Korean interest in the Pacific and Indian Oceans. I propose future military exercises to benefit us both as well as trade agreements."

Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
Director Kim Seongrhee:"Well Mr. Singh, I will have to ask our military liaison, but I will see what we can do to arrange an exercise between our two countries. The Republic of Korea is happy to engage with India on economic and military relations, whether its arms sales, trade arrangements, or cultural exchanges. We hope to forge a balanced and strong relationship with India."

Drivindeath

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
"Perfectly acceptable. India is currently under a large military growth. We project our numbers to be around 2.6 Million between our Active and Reserve components. The acquisition of vehicles to produce such a large military will be troubling. However we want to secure Korean interest in the Pacific as well as the Indian Oceans. We hope that we can count on South Korea to maintain that military strength in the Pacific until we can acquire all of our assets. India intends to work closely with the Global Assembly and looks to be the 'go to' for military strength in the event that military intervention is needed. India looks to create a strong bond with the Korean People and looks to build on cultural relations. With about 10,000 Koreans living in India, we want to make sure that their culture is maintained. With such a large population this is troubling and hard for us to do on our own. We would be honored if Korea could send a cultural advisor so that we may maintain Korean culture for the nationals living here."

Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
Director Kim Seongrhee: "These are a very ambitious number. In terms of Korea's projection, our current aim has been a gradual increase of current troop size contingent on the parity between us and the North. The ROK Navy is expecting to receive new ships form our domestic producers, and we hope that we can cooperate on naval and ground system cooperation. India's aims are Nobel and we hope we India will maintain their Nobel mission in promoting global peace and security. As for the cultural mission, I hope we can arrange the opening of a Korean center in areas of high numbers of Koreans to ensure the vibrant Korean culture to remain intact.

The Korean Government is curious of what are India's policies to India, South East Asia, and on the current situation in Romania. Korea is currently sending a peacekeeping mission, we are wondering if India will consider the same?

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
"Of course, India has a large population and soon will have the largest military force in the world, it is a duty to protect those that can not. The Global Assembly and India have the same mission and mindset.

We would love to open Korean Cultural Centers across India. This would be very helpful to our ever growing Korean Population. Our Ministry of Culture and Ministry of Minority Affairs can work closely with the Korean Government on setting them up.

As for our policies, India seeks to be the protector of the Indian Ocean from any would be aggressors. Once our fleets are built they will do routine patrols in the India Ocean to ensure security and peace is maintained. Our policy for South East Asia is to build a close working relationship in the region, economically, militarily, and culturally. As far as Romania goes, our hearts go out to the current situation and for the lives lost in that pointless war. While India is not ready to support the GA militarily, we will support the GA in any other way to bring peace to the region. It is very noble of Korea to send peace keepers to Romania, on behalf of India your peace keepers have our blessings."

Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
Director Kim Seongrhee: "We look forward to future cooperation and missions together in the GA, when the time comes for India's role, we hope that we can work together as partners to maintain global peace and security. As for the cultural center, our cultural attaché will be in touch with your ministry to cooperate on a KCC in India. The Republic of Korea wishes India the best in their path forward and we hope we can assist them in their goal in areas of mutual benefit. As for your military cooperation, I will pass on this information to the National Defense Ministry.

Drivindeath

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
"We look forward to meeting with your cultural attaché. We highly appreciate the cooperation of Korea in military affairs and we can't wait for the day to join Korea in Naval, and Land based Exercises. Thank you so much for your time and have a pleasant day."

If the director from Korea had nothing left to add to the conversation the phone would hang up.

Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
Director Kim Seongrhee: "Thank you for the call. I look forward to speaking with you in the near future."

The Line would be hung up from the Indian Side, the Korean Director began making emails for other office directors to get them in on the loop and move forward with other action plans for the region. He gathered his binder and files, titled Girls Education in the Sub-Continent, STEM education levels, and Dispute Resolution Mechanism as he went to the Directorial Meeting scheduled after the meeting with the Minister had been completed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa