STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[India] Call to Sweden

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
A phone call would be made to Sweden's Foreign Affairs on a Secure and Encrypted line from the Ministry of External Affairs in India.

Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
50px-Coat_of_arms_of_Sweden.svg.png

Government of Sweden
Löfven Administration

Security Classification: SECURE
Document Classification and Security Act 1995​

A secure telephone is answered within the Swedish Department of Foreign Affairs, specifically by the Assistant Secretary of Foreign Affairs for Asian Affairs, Melinda Nilsson.
The conversation is conducted in a private office and only those stated as present would be able to observe the conversation.

Drivindeath

Crown Copyright © Kingdom of Sweden
All information is subject to the Swedish Document Classification and Security Act 1995

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
"Hello, my name is Rahul Chhabra and I am with the Ministry of External Affairs in India. I am calling today to establish bilateral relations with the Kingdom of Sweden."

Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"Hello Minister Chhabra, I am Assistant Secretary Melinda Nilsson - I oversee the Bureau for Asian Affairs within the Swedish Department of Foreign Affairs. I hope you are well? We too would be overjoyed to see a developing relationship with India."

Drivindeath

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
"Fantastic, I want to develop a close relation with the Kingdom of Sweden. Sweden is quite powerful economically, militaristically, and culturally. India is a fast growing global competitor in these aspects. We propose beneficial growth economically through trade, joint military exercises, and culturally centers in both our countries to expand our cultures."

Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"I am pleased you've taken the steps to build a relationship with us, it's certainly a good starting point for the future of India and Sweden bilaterally. As you can probably expect we are heavily invested in the global economy and we too have seen the steady uprising of the Indian economy which I can only admire. I'd love to see some form of interoperation between us both in the near future - Minister, what are your plans with India in terms of integration into the international community? Asia is somewhat forgotten about with a lot of prominent figures in Europe and the Americas, are your planning to push India towards working with any specific region?"

Drivindeath

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
"Our goals are somewhat ambiguous. We plan to be the poster child for the GA in military operations. India is still a far from this goal but we are taking necessary steps to growing our military while budgeting our treasury. Many citizens in India are not to keen on this plan, however the world will become a much safer place once our military is up to full mission capabilities.

I also wanted to discuss Antarctica with you. India was not present for the GA meeting, however we have reviewed the terms that were agreed to. India wishes to send researchers to Antarctica. If we could use your holdings there to conduct said research, we will share any and all information discovered with Sweden. If this is acceptable?"

Connor

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa