STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Intelligence Request < Germany >

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

1200px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png

СВР РФ
Foreign Intelligence Service
300px-Emblem_of_the_Foreign_Intelligence_Service_of_Russia.svg.png
AUTHENTIC COMMUNIQUE OF THE OFFICE OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS
Security Clearance: Secure and Encrypted​
[Recipient]: German Intelligence < Danny >
[Sender]:
Director of Foreign Intelligence Services, Russian Federation < @SENaryshkinSVR.ru.gov >
[Subject]: French Allegations
Dear Director,

I trust this message finds you well.

I am reaching out in regards to an active FSB investigation into France's allegations regarding Canada. As you are aware your predecessors began a similar investigation along with American and Russian investigators. While we have all previously worked independently it is the hope of the President's administration that we may pool our collective resources together in the aims of creating a final report.

The FSB is currently conducting an interrogation of French officials allegedly involved in the terror attacks in Canada while a second team is on the ground in Canada reviewing other intelligence.

I recognize the sensitive of sharing information and wish to assure you of our professionalism and dedication to ensuring our sister agency is fully equipped to conduct its investigations. I hope we can come to an arrangement to exchange intelligence we have acquired on France and to support our mutual efforts to find the truth regarding this terrible conflict.

I look forward to the prospect of working closely with you to build a foundation of trust and cooperation between our two agencies.

I look forward to your response

Best regards,
Sergey Naryshkin
Director of the SVR
Russian Federation

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

210px-Bundespolizei-Logos-improved.svg.png

Official Correspondence of the Bundespolizei
To: Sergey Naryshkin, Director of the SVR
Re: French Allegations
Security Classification: Private

Dear Director,

I welcome your message in regards to exchanging intelligence in regards to the attacks in Canada.

After speaking with other Directors in the German Intelligence Community, we accept that and can begin to provide several documents that we have seized during the investigation.

We are awaiting French approval to restart our investigation and hope we can begin where we had previously left off.

Please see attached in the message with what we have seized so far.

Phonecall #1
Phonecall #2

Regards,
Simon Neuer
Polizeidirektor
Bundespolizei

Jay

• Love
Reactions: Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

1200px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png

СВР РФ
Foreign Intelligence Service
300px-Emblem_of_the_Foreign_Intelligence_Service_of_Russia.svg.png
AUTHENTIC COMMUNIQUE OF THE OFFICE OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS
Security Clearance: Secure and Encrypted​
[Recipient]: German Intelligence < Danny >
[Sender]:
Director of Foreign Intelligence Services, Russian Federation < @SENaryshkinSVR.ru.gov >
[Subject]: French Allegations
Dear Director Simon Neuer,

I trust this message finds you well.

I appreciate your willingness to share the following documents which were seized as part of your investigation. I can confirm that several Russian investigators are currently in France interrogating persons of interest. Once our interrogations are over I am sure that my government will be eager to share transcripts with your government.

If the Russian Intelligence Services can assist Germany in any regard as it pertains to the French investigations please do not hesitate to reach out.

Regards,
Sergey Naryshkin
Director of the SVR
Russian Federation