STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[IRA] Message to The Communist Party of France

Dragon

32 County Republic of Ireland
Sep 1, 2018
Encrypted and Encoded

From The Army Council of The Irish Republican Army
To The Communist Party of France

Greetings, it seems as though we have a common set of enemies in our backyard who have denied the people their voice and have denied them a future worthy of their approval. With this in mind, The Irish Republican Army would like to make contact with members of the French communist party in order to conduct operations aimed at sowing the seeds of chaos in France so as to topple the current government and strike fear into the hearts of the British occupiers. But in order to make this possible, we must first acquire the arms need for such operations...in exchange for some cash do you think we could receive a few shipments of FAMAS assault rifles? At the moment we are currently in the process of rearming and are pitifully short of ammunition and firearms. Any help you can give us would be greatful appreciated.

Sincerely, The Army Council of The IRA
@Sumit

D

Deleted member 5

180px-PCF_LOGO.svg.png

FRENCH COMMUNIST PARTY
TOP SECRET & CLASSIFIED [LEVEL X]
TO: Army Council of IRA @Dragon

Subject: Classified Information

To Whom It May Concern,

My name is Cécile Cukierman, I am currently a Vice President of French Communist Party. I am glad to receive your message. Alright, in order to strike heart and soul, first the entire blame goes to Australian government, they psychologically killed the French population. We will take full revenge. In order to do that, I am offering you the Domestic Production Rights of FAMAS G2 Bullpup Assault Rifle so that you can strike Australian diplomat at Dublin and French at Dublin. Here's the thing, the blame will go directly to Egyptian government. Let me know your feedback.

Thank you,

Cécile Cukierman,
Vice President
French Communist Party

Dragon

32 County Republic of Ireland
Sep 1, 2018
Encrypted and Encoded

From The IRA Army Council
To The Communist Party of France

Re: Classified Information

Greetings, Comrade Cukierman, due to surveilance and the risk of blowing our cover I cannot reveal my name or those of my fellow patriots under arms. Anyway...I'm most pleased to have received your reply to my message. Now all things considered, I shall cordinate operations against the two aforementioned embassies in Dublin in order to Frame the governments of France and Australia thus bringing about a armed confrontation that will destroy them both once and for all time. Also, thanks for the DPRs we needed those especially at a time like this. We'll maintain our correspondence and get back with you.

Sincerely, Anon

@Sumit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II