STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Iran] Message to Ziron

Nicole

Apprentice
Aug 22, 2018
Top Secret/Encoded

Message Ziron Defence Group:

The Imperial State of Iran is putting forward this order for Ziron Defence Group equipment following Imperial Iranian talks with the British Foreign Minister. The Imperial State of Iran wishes to acquire said equipment on credit and pay for the equipment on at agreed upon intervals. The requested equipment is vital to Anglo-Iranian counter-insurgency efforts against the Al-Mutahida terrorist group and their allies and will great assist our efforts in defeating this evil terrorist group, allowing for much lower Anglo-Iranian casualties and a swifter victory.

Should a purchase/repayment on credit be agreeable to Ziron Defence Group, the Imperial State of Iran will commit to purchasing a whole range of Ziron Defence Group equipment as the standard equipment of the Imperial Armed Forces, such as the Challenger I MBT, Pandur II 8x8 APC, RG-32 Scout 4x4 MRAP, the RG-35 6x6 MRAP, Alenia C-27J Spartan Transport Aircraft, MC-27J Spartan Multi-Mission Aircraft, Alenia (Formerly Aeritalia) G.222 Transport Aircraft, Alenia M-346FT Master Advanced Trainer/Light Attack Aircraft, Alenia (Formerly Aermacchi) MB-339FD Advanced Trainer/Light Attack Aircraft, Britten-Norman Maritime Defender, ASCOD II APC, the CV90 Armadillo APC, and the CV90120 Light Tank, so I'm hopeful that we can come to an agreement, as many lucrative agreements shall follow and your company will become one of the Imperial State of Iran's strongest partners within the private industry.

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018

Ziron Defence
Ziron-Iran Trade
[TD]
[/TD]​

Government of Iran,

Thank you your email, Ziron is the main defence manufacturer for the United Kingdom and is currently the second largest globally. The tackling of terrorism is something we have been in support of enormously and will continue to support governments, including your own, in the struggle. Your Order, 63, has been quoted at 616,540,896.13 which includes:

[200] RG-35 6X6 MRAP [MAINTENANCE LICENCE Y]
[200] RG-32 Scout 4x4 MRAP [MAINTENANCE LICENCE Y]
[400] MAN HX60 4x4 [MAINTENANCE LICENCE Y]
[800] Land Rover Wolf WMIK 4x4 [MAINTENANCE LICENCE Y]
[12] Britten-Norman Defender 4000 Reconnaissance Aircraft [MAINTENANCE LICENCE Y]

Due to the value for this order, the closest to a credited deal we could offer is two months of $308,270,448.07. This is due to the size of this order; they are reviewed on an order-level.
Please note that the order you have requested below has gone above Ziron to the British Government as out of the list, only the MAN HX60 4x4 is sold by Ziron's Catalogue. This is an exception, however, may not be possible in the future. I would advise ensuring that the products you order are already on the catalogue prior to requesting or contact us directly first to ensure it can be fulfilled to make sure the process is smooth.

From the equipment you have listed in your email, only the Challenger I MBT, ASCOD II APC are actively sold and available. Any additional equipment like the ones you've listed would need vetting and pricing up prior to any sale as these would be tailored for any sales to Iran. If you could please confirm the quantities you are seeking to buy, I would be able to price up the unlisted equipment and provide you with a quotation shortly.

Kind Regards,
Ziron Operations Group,
Fiona Kitchen."

Nicole

Apprentice
Aug 22, 2018
320px-Flag_of_Iran_with_standardized_lion_and_sun.svg.png

To: The Ziron Operations Group, Fiona Kitchen,

From: The Minister of Defence and Defence Production of the Imperial State of Iran, Major General Mohammad Ali Jafari,

Encrypted & Top Secret

Subject: Imperial Iranian Armed Forces Arms Deal

Fiona Kitchen,

First of all I would like to apologize for having made our order through the British Government, as opposed to going through Ziron's usual channels of ordering products. Due to the speed at which the Imperial Iranian Armed Forces and security forces have had to move to begin preparing for a major confrontation with Al-Mutahida and the massive reforms the armed forces have had to make following the "White Revolution", at times events have overtaken proper procedure and for that I would like to apologize, though I would also like to thank Ziron for working with the Imperial Iranian Armed Forces during this critical transitory period. With the Imperial Iranian Armed Forces intending to purchase considerable amounts of arms from Ziron and with the proper protocols for ordering arms from Ziron now clearly defined, this mistake will not happen ever again.

Both the Imperial State of Iran and the Imperial Iranian Armed Forces are extremely pleased to hear of Ziron's considerable support for the frontline nations that are facing the scourge of terrorism. The Imperial Iranian Armed Forces feel that through the support of our partners within the defense industry and the courage and skill of the Iranian fighting man, Al-Mutahida and their allies can and will be defeated within the sovereign territory of Iran, while their backs will be broken when it comes to their ability to launch terrorist actions against the West. With that said, the Imperial Iranian Armed Forces are both comforted and thankful to known that Ziron supports our endeavours to defeat Al-Mutahida and their terrorist allies within Iran and throughout the region.

Thanks to the Imperial State of Iran having recently secured a large loan from First Choice International, the Imperial Iranian Armed Forces will be able to pay for our most recent order from Ziron in full. I would however like to thank Ziron for offering a flexible payment plan regarding this essential equipment for our upcoming offensive operations against Al-Mutahida and their allies, both within the territory of Iran and their regional sanctuaries along the Empires near abroad. Once I'm finished writing to you, I'll ensure that the full $616,540,896.13 is transferred to Ziron in order to complete our order.

As for future orders, will Ziron continue to make the RG-32 Scout 4x4 MRAP and RG-35 6x6 MRAP avaible to the Imperial Iranian Armed Forces? Or our current order a one time order? These two MRAP's are absolutely vital to the Imperial Iranian Armed Forces and our security forces counter-terrorism/counter-insurgency efforts and we intend to make further purchases of both MRAP's in the future, so if necessary we will beseech the British Government to allow for continued sales of both MRAP's to the Imperial State of Iran.

When it comes to the requested equipment from Ziron, know that the Imperial Iranian Armed Forces will not be able to purchase the listed equipment all at once and instead we will purchase equipment from Ziron to equip specific formations as they complete their training and become ready for operational deployment. This will allow us more flexibility when it comes to meeting Iran's other financial obligations and our national modernization and reform efforts. Nevertheless I will provide an estimated list of the total equipment requirements that the Imperial Iranian Armed Forces seeks to fulfill with the aforementioned armaments from Ziron.

1,200-1,500 Challenger I MBT's (The Imperial Iranian Armed Forces would like to inquire about the possibility of upgrading the Challenger 1 MBT with domestically manufactured Iranian add-on ERA and modernized electronics, likely from foreign suppliers.)

2,000-2,400 Pandur II 8x8 APC's (Numerous variants)

600-800 ASCOD II APC's

36-72 Alenia C-27J Spartan Transport Aircraft

12 MC-27J Spartan Multi-Mission Aircraft

36-72 Alenia M-346FT Master Advanced Trainer/Light Attack Aircraft or 36-72 Alenia (Formerly Aermacchi) MB-339FD Advanced Trainer/Light Attack Aircraft

12 Britten-Norman Maritime Defender MPA's

Again this is an incredibly broad list, which is obviously meant to be filled over an extended period of time. That being said, I very much appreciate Ziron's willingness to provide quotes on the requested equipment, so that the Imperial Iranian Armed Forces and security forces may begin purchasing some of the requested equipment, while planning to purchase the rest in a fiscally responsible manner.

Lastly, I would like to formerly invite the CEO of Ziron to the Tehran International Economic Forum, which is to begin on the first of November. His Imperial Highness, the Shah of the Imperial State of Iran, invites Ziron's CEO (Or one of his representatives), to attend the Tehran International Economic Forum as an honored guest and keynote speaker at the event. Should Ziron's CEO have an interest in attending the Tehran International Economic Forum, please let me know and I'll have the Royal Court get in touch with Ziron, in order to provide the necessary details regarding the Tehran International Economic Forum.

Sincerely,

Minister of Defence and Defence Production of the Imperial State of Iran, Major General Mohammad Ali Jafari,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa