STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[IRQ]: CoR: Emergency Statement by the Prime Minister

Nathan

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
255px-Logo_of_the_Council_of_Representatives_of_Iraq.png

Section 1: Declaration of National Emergency

The Council of Representatives declares that a state of national emergency is declared in the Saladin Governorate.

Section 2: Executive Powers During a National Emergency

(a) During this state of national emergency, the Government of Iraq is granted the following additional powers;

i. Authority to allocate resources, personnel, and funds to address the emergency.

ii. Temporarily suspend or modify certain laws and regulations to facilitate an effective response.

iii. Mobilize the military and other relevant agencies for emergency response efforts.

iv. Unlimited powers of detention for those suspected of rebellion.

(b) The Prime Minister shall report to the Council of Representatives regularly on the use of these powers and actions taken during the state of national emergency.

Section 3: Duration and Termination of National Emergency

(a) A state of national emergency declared by the President shall automatically terminate after 1year, unless extended by a joint resolution of the Council of Representatives.

(b) The Council of Representatives may terminate the state of national emergency at any time through a resolution.

Section 4: Judicial Review

Decisions and actions taken by the President during a state of national emergency may be subject to judicial review to ensure compliance with constitutional principles and the rule of law.

Section 5: Oversight and Accountability

(a) A bipartisan committee shall be established to oversee and review the exercise of emergency powers by the President during a state of national emergency.

(b) The committee shall have the authority to request information, hold hearings, and make recommendations to ensure transparency and accountability.

Statement to the House
Prime Minister Mohammed Naser

"I am here to share dark news with this house. We are facing a civil war led by sunni factions lead by ex-President Saddam Hussein. Iraqi army personnel have been attacked and some soldiers are missing in action, presumed taken hostage or dead. The city of Tikrit is currently an active warzone with unknown casualties on both sides, including unfortunately civilians. In the face of crisis, we must remain level headed and strong willed to protect our great nation. I have authorised the use of Iraqi Air Force assets to assist our forces to safely bring about a conclusion to the security crisis.

Soldiers have been attacked trying to protect the democracy we all hold dear. I have ordered the Minister of Defence to prepare a large scale task force to return the rule of law to Saladin and arrest Saddam Hussein. Special forces and additional forces are on their way to the combat area as part of Operation Pegasus.

Members of the house, I bring before you a bill that is required to fight the current rebellion being led by Saddam Hussein in the sunni triangle. I call on all members of this house to support this bill. We must fight hard, fight strong and swiftly to prevent a return to the dark days of Saddamism.

We call on all members of this house to give our soldiers the equipment, funding and legal powers they require to defend our great nation and return peace and justice. We have already lost lives in the conflict, we must act decisively to prevent further loss of life."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II