STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Israel]: Call to China

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

State of Israel
Security Classification: Encrypted

A secure and encrypted call would be made to the Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs with Ambassador Irit Abba urgently seeking to speak with a member of the Chinese government. A memo had been sent beforehand on an encrypted line mentioning the need to speak with a senior member of hierarchy within the Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs with security affairs in the Middle Eastern region spiralling out of control massively.

DHouseAlwyswyns

Sep 28, 2021
As the Chinese foreign minister is still abroad, the call is then transferred to the Chinese Premiers office and fortunately he was still there petting his cat when suddenly his secretary informed him a diplomatic call from the foreign affairs will be transferred to his office, he quickly fixed himself, review related topics from the notes given to him by his secretary then picked up the Encrypted phone in his office and answered in english,

“Greetings, Chinese Premiers office.”

Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ambassador Abba leaned back into his office chair as he waited for someone to answer his call, he took a sip from his water and adjusted his tie before he was put through to the office of the Premier. He had been tasked with conducting diplomatic ties between the State of Israel and the People's Republic of China.

"Hello Premier, I'm Ambassador Abba from the State of Israel Embassy here in Beijing, how are you doing today?"

DHouseAlwyswyns

Sep 28, 2021
“Oh greetings to you Ambassador Abba, I’m doing quite well,……meow……..sorry don’t mind that, anyways how are you doing as well? What can the People’s republic of china do for you today? Has Beijing captivated you yet?”

Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"As you may know, the situation in the Middle East is spiralling out of control. We wanted to enquire on the stance of the People's Republic of China."

Sep 28, 2021
“To make it concise and accurate I would say our official stance, at least for now, is to remain at an acceptable distance from the crisis both in our region and in the middle east, we are still pursuing arms trade with all nations as long as it is profitable which is our true intentions from the start, it was not alliances but rather access of military hardware. We will be monitoring current happenings in the middle east and asia pacific, as of now we are more concerned regarding increased military activities in our backyard, the middle east is a second concern to us. We have concluded any military alliances from turkey and congo is very dangerous to us politically and economically.”

Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"We appreciate the stance given by the People's Republic of China, Israel is actively looking to procure equipment to protect the integrity of our country. Would your country be willing to sell to the State of Israel if we were to pay in installments?"

DHouseAlwyswyns

Sep 28, 2021
"Of course, we are willing to do profitable business with any nation, as long as those nations are also willing to do business with us, I'm assuming you want military hardware, If that's the case then we also want the same thing from Israel. Some are quite cheap compared to western hardware by the way."

Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"What would China be looking buy from the State of Israel, we can then use this to trade as such and then pay the difference whoever it should come from."

DHouseAlwyswyns

Sep 28, 2021
"we would like 1000 M-240 Storm Armoured Vehicles, preferably delivered in batches so we can immediately use it as soon as possible, we may need more of it but a thousand will do just for now at least, will you be willing to sell? in return you may buy any hardware from us."

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"This is something we can accomodate, we are looking to purchase six Xian H-6's and six Type 052C destroyers, would this be something that China would be willing to accomodate and would you be willing to allow us to pay in installments. We will then further purchase more hardware in the coming months ahead."

DHouseAlwyswyns

Sep 28, 2021
"Of course, we understand the situation of Israel, but let me be clear, do you want the Type 052 Luhu-class Destroyer, that only costs 181,894,280.00 per unit or the
Type 052C Destroyer, that costs 800,000,000.00 per unit?"

Sep 28, 2021
"considering the situation there, how can we ensure that your government can afford to buy these hardware, we will be able to sell to you, even in installments, in confidence if the rumors about the financial situation in your country was a bit hopeful. not to mention, pending military invasion from your rivals."

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"The Ministry of Defence has secured funding which will provide us to pay in installments, the financial situation is looking good but not to the point where we could buy them all outright, we can pay in installments once our tax service collects revenue from the population."

DHouseAlwyswyns

Sep 28, 2021
"To sum it all, if we are going to let Israel order some of our home made Destroyers. which costs 800,000,000 USD each then in total it will cost plus some fee on our part it will cost roughly 5,000,000,000 for the six ships and 215,000,000 for the six bombers, all in all it will cost you USD 5,215,000,000, please do correct us if the estimates are too high and not to your liking, but of course such is the price of freedom, yes?"

Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"This is an acceptable price Premier and will ensure that we have the vital equipment to protect the Middle East. Would the People's Republic of China be able to accomodate the installment of payment one and two being $1,738,333,333.33 and then we will make payment three of $2,000,000,000.00 which will allow China to benefit from some extra money for being able to allow us to pay in installments."

DHouseAlwyswyns

Sep 28, 2021
"So let me be clear to avoid any misunderstandings , for those hardware, you want to pay 1st and 2nd installments of 1,738,333,333.33 USD and the 3rd last installment you will pay 2,000,000,000.00 USD, am I correct? If so then I will be processing the request soon and please say so, so I can get on it immediately and you can get those hardware as soon as possible."

Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"This is correct Premier, we will have the appropriate funds transferred over immediately so you can go ahead with the production of aircraft and vessels."

DHouseAlwyswyns

Sep 28, 2021
"Good news from my secretary, she said the orders have already been processed, hopefully you won't need these babies and go to war, they're quite expensive, but business is business, and for your part we expect continuous payment until your government is fully paid, no exceptions. By the way. don't forget about those vehicles we want to order." he smirked, "We hope to do business again."

Zak

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa