STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Israel]: Call to Sweden

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

State of Israel
Security Classification: Encrypted

A secure and encrypted call would be made to the Swedish Department of Foreign Affairs with Ambassador Ziv Kulman urgently seeking to speak with Deputy Secretary Isabella Lövin if she was available. A memo had been sent beforehand on an encrypted line mentioning the need to speak with a senior member of hierarchy within the Swedish Department of Foreign Affairs with security affairs in the Middle Eastern region spiralling out of control massively.

Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
The telephone call would be answered by Deputy Secretary of Foreign Affairs Isabella Lövin from her private office. As standard, although not actively being monitored by a third party, all government calls are recorded by the National Security Office as a result of the heightened terror threat level and as dictated by the Document Classification and Security Act 1995 which also governs telephonic communications. The call is also encrypted.

Naturally the Deputy Secretary would have the Ambassadors extension added to a department-wide switchboard thus his name would appear prior to answering:

"Ambassador Kulman, what a surprise to hear from you, are you well?"

Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ambassador Kulman leaned back into his chair within the confines of his office at the Israeli Embassy in Stockholm, it had been a busy few days with the Ambassador holding meetings with officials from the Ministry of Defence and Ministry of Foreign Affairs about security affairs and it was decided that contact was to be made from the State of Israel to partnering countries from around the world.

"Secretary Lövin, it's a pleasure to speak to you. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to speak to me. I'm very well, how's things going in your department? I trust things are well?"

Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"Yes thank you Ambassador, we're working hard as always but particularly now with ongoing issues in just about every continent on the globe. We've seen two sustained government-sponsored terror attacks in Cape Town and Stockholm which has seen to the deaths of at least two foreign government officials on diplomatic visits. We've been keeping a keen eye on ongoing issues in the Middle East, particularly involving Israel, Palestine and Turkey. Needless to say there are a wide range of evolving issues keeping us on our toes at the moment!"

Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"The terror attacks in Stockholm and Cape Town are deeply concerning and our Ministry of Foreign Affairs Situation, Emergency and Crisis Management Center has been liaising with the Israeli mission here in Stockholm and in South Africa and we stand by Sweden in bringing those responsible to justice and offer able to offer any of our assets should you so require them. The situation in the Middle East is deteriorating massively and we honestly feel like war is around the corner. We won't be the first ones to make the move but the Israel Defence Force is ready to defend our country should Turkey or any of her allies decide to invade us.

We are concerned that an invasion is imminent, the Imperial State of the Congo which we believed are allied to Turkey have told us they are moving assets into the region. They have personally told us that they are sending ten thousand personnel and a number of aircraft to Turkey, we don't know what these aircraft may be but we're currently using our Military Intelligence Directorate to gather anything on the situation which we will be able to use in our favour."

Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"Congo is responsible, Ambassador, and we have intelligence to suggest their are cooperating with Turkey in an extensive degree. Their terror attacks have seen to huge loss... on a table that simply cannot be put into words. I appreciate your support and it will be most valuable to us when we seek compensation for their gross actions. We have refrained from making a statement as a result of the active conflict in the Middle East and some form of civil war in Thailand; we do not want such a travesty to get buried. They will suffer the consequences according to law.

I am surprised to hear of the Congolese aerial continent making its way to Turkey. Do you have any scope of numbers, make/model, base of operations or expected time of arrival? Does the Israeli Armed Forces have everything it needs in order to defend itself from aerial attacks? I anticipate that the recent announcement of Turkish armed fighter aircraft off your coastline is only the first of many - this is clearly an attempt to antagonise a response from Israel."

Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"We don't have much information as of yet, our intelligence services are attempting to gather as much information as they can. The Congo messaged our government with a message asking to base a peacekeeping force in the State of Israel which was declined. I'll have the email faxed over to your office but basing ten thousand troops is only going to escalate the situation even more.

We do have assets to protect ourselves, we currently have the Northern Air Defence Regiment tracking and monitoring the Turkish fighter jet and we have eight aircraft ready to shoot down the aircraft should either they or senior officials decide that it may be necessary to protect the State of Israel and its citizens."

Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"I see, and you suspect they have sought permission to bade ten thousand personnel in Turkey instead? Following your declination to host?, which I have to say was a very sensible decision. I completely agree that the addition of a 'peacekeeping force' which pledges allegiance to the enemy cannot be any less peacekeeping. This was likely an attempt for intelligence-gathering within your borders. Congo is an extremely dangerous state and will stop at nothing to get their name seen.

Following your disclosure to the press the Swedish Strategic Defence Network has an extensive interest in the tactics operated by the Turkish Air Force and I wonder if your aircraft are fitted with HUD cameras? I would be grateful, on behalf of the Department of Defence, if we could have a copy of the footage showing their aircraft being intercepted, radio communications and flight patterns? Our intelligence officers will be able to use this to ensure an effective response, should this matter escalate further."

Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"I shall have this coordinated between our governments, hold the line whilst I have this communicated to the Ministry of Defence and I shall get back to you."

The line was paused whilst a call was undertaken back to the Israeli Ministry of Defence who would give access to the live video feed shown on screen at the Northern Air Defence Regiment headquarters, they would also be given access to radio communications and flight trajectories. This was all done over an encrypted line between the Swedish and Israeli. The Ambassador would rejoin the call with the Swedish Assistant Secretary.

"There you go Isabella, I have had them allow your Department of Defence access to watch the video feed and communications. I can see this escalating to potentially shooting down the Turkish fighter jet."

Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
The live footage would be recorded by the Swedish Strategic Defence Network alongside being actively viewed by the National Security Council whom would be responsible for the join decision on the Swedish response to the growing threat in the Middle East. All recording, viewing and analysis of any information provided by Israel to Sweden would be viewed with a 'TOP SECRET' classification appended on the basis it posed a very real threat to national security for both nations. Nonetheless, the staff would also take the opportunity to gather intelligence on the Israeli Air Force capabilities, their response to a rogue aircraft and information supplied by the HUD within the aircraft.

"I suppose the next and most pertinent question is... how can Sweden help you?"

Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Previous air traffic communications between the lead flight aircraft and the enemy Turkish aircraft which were not accessible from the live stream would be sent from the Military Intelligence Directorate would be sent through to the Department of Defence on a secure and encrypted line.

"Political support would go a long way Assistant Secretary, Israel hasn't done anything wrong. The Turkish Government have launched absurd claims that we're persecuting Palestinians, we're committing war crimes against Palestinians and lots more. We've invited them and Saudi Arabia to visit the areas they've claimed that are affected but they've both said no. Our government has recognised a Palestinian state in the future but honestly Assistant Secretary, our government is looking to withdraw that claim after the recent tensions across East Jerusalem."

Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"Yes I understand the Department of Defence have already issued a short statement to the media in relation to our condemnation of the actions of the Turkish Air Force, something we will continue to monitor in the meantime whilst we understand the pressing threat to our own interests and that of our partners, friends and allies. Have the Israeli Armed Forces began the securing of borders, air space and territorial waters?"

Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"We're moving assets to the border, yes. We've currently activated all three of our Air Defence regiments who are currently manning their radars and will continue to protect the State of Israel from any foreign governments who pose a risk to Israel and joining them will be our fighter aircraft regiments who will be placed onto a quick reaction alert to deploy within four minutes of receiving the alert. We're deploying our submarines into the Mediterranean Sea to provide us with retaliatory strike capabilities should they decide to launch attacks against us."

Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"I see, are there any material assets you need for Sweden at this time? I have to be honest I am aware that the Department of Defence have already began activating an operation for a contingent response to a threat to national security. We operate the largest defence network on the planet and we're beginning to position assets in order to counteract what we see are the primary threat from Turkey: ballistic missiles. We're ensuring we have the necessary interception tactics in place - does Israel have the capability to intercept ballistic missiles domestically?"

Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"We do have anti-ballistic missile capabilities. We don't need Swedish assets at this current point but we will consider this if things do escalate to a point that we require assistance. Can I ask what the Swedish operation entails?"

Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"I am not aware of specifics, that'll be the Department of Defence you need to speak to. I can say the extent of the mission will be to protect Swedish interests and those of our friends, allies and partners. I suspect you didn't make this call purely to tell me how you don't need our assistance - what's on your agenda to discuss?"

Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Obviously we understand the final decision rests with the Department of Defence but we've been developing vehicles with a number of partnering defence companies across Israel including Rafael Advanced Defense Systems, we don't have the current facilities to build products. Would Sweden be able to help us out and build some products to assist us in our efforts against a potential invasion from Turkey?"

Connor

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II