STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2005

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 29/09/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Israel]: Email for South Korea

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

120px-ForeignAffairsIsrael.svg.png

MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS

PRIVATE AND CLASSIFIED

Recipient: Baek Jeonghee, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Republic of Korea

I am writing to you today in order to continue the friendship that the Republic of Korea and State of Israel maintains. South Korea has maintained relations with Israel since 1948, and in 1962 both of our countries initiated official diplomatic relations. Israel and South Korea have in the past, expressed interest in strengthening the relationship in all areas, particularly defense, but also renewable energy, science and technology, and bilateral trade. With Naftali Bennett entering office a few weeks ago, he has seen the need to maintain strong ties with your country.

I would like to invite you to Jerusalem to visit myself in order to continue the long standing friendship between our nation.

Yair Lapid
Minister of Foreign Affairs​
Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

2560px-Flag_of_the_Government_of_the_Republic_of_Korea.png

1280px-Emblem_of_South_Korea.png

2560px-Flag_of_South_Korea.png

To: Yair Lapid < Zak >
CC:ChoiHongghi@mofa.kr.gov

Subject: RE: Bilateral Relations

Security: Private and encrypted Protected by the NIS and MoFA DPB
Dear Minister Lapid,

Thank you for reaching our Minister Lapid. I look forward to meeting with you to discuss the situation in Israel, improving the rights and conditions for Palestinians, and discussing our bilateral relations. I hope that we can outline a framework to have diplomatic relations fully restored and exchange ambassadors. I would be happy to meet you in Tel Aviv, or our Ambassador in Ankara currently responsible for our relations can attend.

We look forward to seeing how to best foster a positive relationship as we expand our global diplomatic footprint and seek to address issues of global concern and importance. I hope that an agenda may be prepared so we can come ready and to discuss the wide array of items as you have listed to advance humanity forward into the 21st century.

Signed,
Baek Jeonghee
Minister of Foreign Affairs

Republic of Korea
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
All information is protected from release by the Diplomatic Communications Security Act 1997
Authorized viewing is limited to those directly emailed, cc'd, and bcc'd​

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

120px-ForeignAffairsIsrael.svg.png

MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS

PRIVATE AND CLASSIFIED

Recipient: Baek Jeonghee, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Republic of Korea

I am glad to receive your correspondence and I am glad that you would like to visit Israel and the invitation mentioned in my previous email still applies. I look forward to meeting you in person so that we can discuss various important topics such as the situation within Palestine as well as another important topic, the situation within Russia.

Best Regards,
Yair Lapid
Minister of Foreign Affairs
State of Israel

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
With the issue of Israel not being able to build certain products for the Israel Defence Force, Minister of Defence Benny Gantz places an encrypted call to a member of the South Korean Government requiring their help. He leans back in his office chair as he awaits an answer from a member of their government.

He is joined by various senior staff from the Israel Defence Force.

Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
The Korean Defense Minister would leave a briefing with his senior staff about the situation in Russia. Returning to his office he turned on the TV as he watched the latest reels of the IRC. Hoping well for the Korean Team. Sitting on the couch as he picked up a bottle of water and some snacks, his secretary would come into to inform him of a call. He'd put down the food and drink as he walked to his office. Dusting his hands off with a set of napkins on his desk. He'd pick up the phone as he waited for the other person to speak.

Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Benny Gantz smiled as the phone call was answered, awaiting to be put through to the South Korean Minister of Defence, he took a sip of water before speaking knowing that he could be quizzed on various topics during his call with his counterpart but was ready for any challenging topics.

"Minister Park! Good morning from Jerusalem, it's Benny Gantz calling. I hope you are well, how are things going in Korea?"

Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
"Thank you for calling Minister Gantz. Things are well in Seoul and I am well thank you." The Minister said as two women and a man entered the room to assist him with the discussions to follow. Each would pass notes of relevance as the Ministers talked with the Defense Minister "I hope you are also well with you and your family."

Zak

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mr-iran