STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Israel]: Message for Ethiopia

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

State of Israel
Security Classification: Encrypted

Dear Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed,

I would like to congratulate you and your party on winning elections in Ethiopia and I am writing to you today to continue the friendship our two countries share. Our friendship stems from the Ethiopian imperial era but our two countries have also shared relations with Israel assisting the Ethiopian Government in its campaign against Eritrea. It is also important that we continue our relationship as many Jews live in your country. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Many Regards,

Benjamin Netanyahu
Prime Minister
State of Israel

Naio90

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018

240px-Emblem_of_Ethiopia.svg.png

Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia
የኢትዮጵያ ፌዴራላዊ ዴሞክራሲያዊ ሪፐብሊክ

Message from the Office of the Prime Minister

To: Benjamin Netanyahu, Prime Minister, State of Israel Zak

Re: Bilateral relation

Dear Prime Minsiter Netanyahu,
On behalf of my Part and myself, I would like to thank you for your warm words. I echo your words regarding the long standing relation and friendship between our two nations, deeply rooted in our culture and history. Addis Ababa and Tel-Aviv mantained fruitful and mutually beneficial relations in the recent past, and it is the intention of the Government I will be leading to extend that into the future.
The State of Israel is well-known for its technological advancements and capacity to adapt to challenging environments, something that we in Ethiopia have to face daily. We would be delighted to start talks about possible scientific and technological cooperation, specially now that my nation is starting its most important development plan in modern history. Israeli technology and investment would be very welcome.
With all my consideration,

D
r. Abiy Ahmed
Prime Minister of the
Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia

Addis Ababa

• Love
Reactions: Zak

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads