STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2005

Month: January

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 01/09/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Israel]: Message for Republic of Korea

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
100px-Emblem_of_Israel.svg.png

State of Israel
Security Classification: Encrypted

Recipient: Park Hyun Jin, Minister of National Defense, Republic of Korea (Jay)

I would like to call on the Republic of Korea to postpone and/or cancel an order made by the Turkish Government which contains ballistic missiles. This comes at a time when tensions between Turkey and Israel are at an all time high and war between us could be imminent and Turkey acquiring those missiles could spell disaster for the State of Israel, the Middle Eastern region and even has world wide consequences as a whole. I would also like to point out that the Turkish Air Force shot down a civilian airliner last night which is a devastating blow to relations between us and Israel and it will also have consequences when the Swedish Government announce their stance.

I look forward to hearing from you and hope that our countries can work together in peace and harmony to stop a rogue country from getting even more powerful.

Best regards,
Benny Gantz
Minister of Defense

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mr-iran