STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Israel]: Message for Turkey

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

State of Israel
Security Classification: Encrypted

Recipient: Kutlu Aktaş, Minister of the Interior, Republic of Turkey

The State of Israel has been monitoring the recent developments in the media and on social media of an earthquake in the city of Düzce, we have tasked the Israel Meteorological Service to monitor developments and will share any information and developments with the relevant Turkish government department. I know relations between our two countries are at a sour point but we're still close neighbours in the Middle Eastern region and I'm sure deep down, we want the best for the civilian population regardless of relations between our two countries. I am able to offer the support of Magen David Adom which is Israel's national emergency medical, disaster, ambulance and blood bank service and I have spoken to the relevant authorities who have said we can deploy a contingency of twenty five employees to Turkey to assist your medical services in a variety of roles.

Regards,
Tzachi Hanegbi
Minister of Regional Cooperation
State of Israel

Axis12

Axis12

People’s Republic of China
Feb 11, 2021
C94449B7-FD5D-44F3-9968-7729968367FE.png

Pan-Turkist Government of Turkey
56th Government of Turkey official Communication to the Kingdom of Sweden

Security Classification: Private L3+ Access NIO Encrypted

Sender: Kutlu Aktaş, Minister of the Interior

Subject: Israeli Offer of Assistance

Recipient: Tzachi Hanegbi ,Zak

The Republic of Turkey denies the Israeli offer of support for the Düzce Earthquake incident, we have the situation under complete control and affected citizens are receiving the best care they can have because of the Nationalist Party. Furthermore we see through your lies which are to seed mistrust in our citizens by trying to improve your somewhat appalling reputations due to your clear and present rights abuses against Muslims. I am also announcing the cessation of diplomatic communications between our two nations under the MHP-M48 Directive by his excellency the Vice President, any further messages beyond this email chain will result in no response given unless mediated by a unbiased foreign power approved by the Vice President and his security council. Allah'ın ellerinde yanmak.

Kutlu Aktaş
Minister of the Interior
Executive Officer of the Gendarmerie
Ankara, Turkey

All content is monitored by the MIT and recorded in a secure database. Attempts at treason will result in the highest maximum sentence allowed by the law.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa