STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Israel]: Message for Turkey

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

State of Israel
Security Classification: Encrypted

A secure and encrypted call would be made to the Turkish President with Prime Minister Naftali Bennett urgently seeking to speak with the Turkish President. A memo had been sent beforehand on an encrypted line mentioning the need to speak with affairs in the Middle Eastern region spiralling out of control massively.

Axis12

Axis12

People’s Republic of China
Feb 11, 2021
The President would answer from the conference room in Istanbul, just to amuse himself. The Line would be encrypted and private.
He would answer condescendingly and fake In English.

”Well well well Prime Minister, how nice to talk to you, how are things in Jerusalem?”

Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The Prime Minister would be sat in his office, surprised that the Turkish President had answered due to the previous attempts to contact him had been cut off. He leaned back into his office chair with his National Security Adviser next to him as he began speaking to the Turkish President.

"Mister President, it's a pleasure to finally speak to you. Things are going well here in Jerusalem, I've just come out of a meeting with military commanders. How are things going in Turkey?"

Axis12

Axis12

People’s Republic of China
Feb 11, 2021
He would Chuckle and look At General Akar smiling.

“Fine, Fine, in fact I just got out of a meeting with my military commanders as well. We just watched a fine spectacle of Turkish Military Might That I can send to you if you’d like. It’s very very entertaining, I’m sure you’ll be hearing about it soon.”
Zak

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II