STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Israel]: Message to Libya [SEC=TOP SECRET]

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
GA Member
Jul 2, 2018

INSTITUTE FOR INTELLIGENCE AND SPECIAL OPERATIONS

SECURITY CLASSIFICATION: TOP SECRET (Encrypted)

18 October 2001

Dear whom it concerns,

I can't reveal to you my identity, but for the purposes of addressing me my name is Agent K, I work for the Israeli Institute for Intelligence and Special Operations, probably more well known to you as "Mossad". I am from the Political Action and Liaison Division, a division which is dedicated to fostering relations with nations that do not have any diplomatic relations with Israel. Libya, along with Algeria, are currently the only active nations in the world that do not recognise Israel and has so since your independence in 1951 and that is still technically at war with Israel since sending forces in the Yom Kippur War. Attempts to normalise with Algeria have fizzled. I have been instructed by our government in an attempts to change that and to normalise relations between Israel and Libya. We first wish to gain an understanding of your current government's position towards Israel. We will maintain conversation through these back channels as to not compromise your standing image with your population, should you not wish to pursue normalisation.

Yours sincerely,
Agent K.

CLASSIFIED ADDRESS
Protective Marking:Business Impact Level:Compromise of Information Confidentiality:Required to be Encrypted:

UNOFFICIAL

No Business Impact

No damage. This information does not form part of official duty.

15px-X_mark.svg.png

OFFICIAL

Low Business Impact

No or insignificant damage. This is the majority of routine information.

15px-X_mark.svg.png

OFFICIAL: Sensitive

Low to Medium Business Impact

Limited damage to an individual, organisation or government generally if compromised.

15px-X_mark.svg.png

PROTECTED

High Business Impact

Damage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.

15px-Yes_check.svg.png

SECRET

Extreme Business Impact

Serious damage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.

15px-Yes_check.svg.png

TOP SECRET

Catastrophic Business Impact

Exceptionally grave damage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.

15px-Yes_check.svg.png

SM99

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II