STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Israel]: Message to the Congo

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
GA Member
Jul 2, 2018

MINISTER OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS

SECURITY CLASSIFICATION: TOP SECRET (Encrypted)

4 June 2001

Dear Ambassador,

Our intelligence agencies are suggesting that, through Open Source intelligence and media reports, that Congo is on a heightened state of alert and there is unusual activity in the country in preparation for a war of some sorts, including introducing conscription. We are not particularly over the full details of what is occurring there, but I would like to be up to speed on it. The Congo has a Jewish community we are obviously concerned about, as well as wider ramifications for Africa, a continent we directly border. I want to meet with you at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs building to discuss some of these issues as well as our broader relationship. The President is also keen to award medals to Congolese leaders for their efforts in defending the State of Israel against Turkish aggression, including your soldiers making the ultimate sacrifice.

Yours sincerely,
Shimon Peres.

Foreign Ministry Building, GIVAT RAM, JERUSALEM, ISRAEL 96265
Protective Marking:Business Impact Level:Compromise of Information Confidentiality:Required to be Encrypted:

UNOFFICIAL

No Business Impact

No damage. This information does not form part of official duty.

15px-X_mark.svg.png

OFFICIAL

Low Business Impact

No or insignificant damage. This is the majority of routine information.

15px-X_mark.svg.png

OFFICIAL: Sensitive

Low to Medium Business Impact

Limited damage to an individual, organisation or government generally if compromised.

15px-X_mark.svg.png

PROTECTED

High Business Impact

Damage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.

15px-Yes_check.svg.png

SECRET

Extreme Business Impact

Serious damage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.

15px-Yes_check.svg.png

TOP SECRET

Catastrophic Business Impact

Exceptionally grave damage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.

15px-Yes_check.svg.png

Kelly the Mad

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020

THE FOLLOWING IS SECURE

To: Shimon Peres
Subject: RE: Owen
CC: ---

Thank you for reaching out, however, I assure you there is no need to worry about the Congos Jewish population. All 320 Jewish people in the Congo live in Lubumbashi, which is not a militarized city. We can send an additional few SPU officers to ensure their security, however, our military situation is not pertinent to a country just now reaching out to us. I will state that the world is in a precarious position, and we are expanding to match it.

I would also like to suggest that we establish embassies in each other's countries, I can assign a national ambassador to Jeruselum immediately. This way we can deepen our connection, and maybe we would be more willing to communicate sensitive details. As for the decoration of our leaders, I believe that the Chief of the Army and Chief of the Navy could make a quick visit, as we are at a heightened state of readiness, as well as the captains of and some of the crew of the ships that were sunk in the war. Unfortunately, the men of the brave peacekeeping detachment were all lost in the war. But after an embassy has been established, this could certainly be organized.

Best Regards,
Chief of Asian Affairs,
Sr. Am. Mansa Montagne

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa