STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
The Israeli Navy have come forward to place equipment in which they are in surplus of. Instead of scrapping this equipment, the Israeli Navy along with the Israeli government have decided to offer a public auction where all nations of the world may participate and bid for the equipment. Below will be listed the equipment, quantity being sold, and the starting bid for each unit.

Dolphin-class - Diesel-Electric Submarine

Sa'ar 4.5-class, Aliya Sub-Class - Missile Boat​

I.n.s._dolfin-03.JPG

1920px-Israel_Navy_Strike_Gaza_from_the_Sea_%2814738072664%29.jpg

x34 - 200,000,000.00$/unit

x221 - 178,500,000.00$/unit​

The auction would be closed in 1 Week from being posted.

Last edited:

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
Egyptian officials from the Ministry of Defense would privately make a call to the israeli goverment regarding the acquisition of the Dolphin-class - Diesel-Electric Submarines.

@Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
Minister of Defense, Yitzhak Mordechai, would answer the phone through an encrypted line.

"Good evening, Minister Mordechai of the Ministry of Defense speaking. How may I help you?"

@Naio90

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The Spanish Ministry of Defence has privately enquired into the purchase of the Dolphin-class submarine on the basis that it can pay in instalments to protect the Spanish economy.

@Alex

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Minister Mordechai, a pleasure. I understand we have not yet been introduced. My name is Bassam Isa, Minister of Defence of the Arab Republic of Egypt. I hope our countries can have more intensive talks in the near future, there are many options where we could cooperate. But I'll let that talk for another ocassion. I'm calling you regarding the recent publishment of the auction of a large number of isreali submarines. Egypt is interested in acquiring them... All of them."

@Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
"Ah, well it is great to meet you, Minister Isa, even if it's only through the phone. I believe that our two nations could benefit from each other as well, a diplomatic mission should certainly be in the works by my government. When it comes to the Dolphin-class submarines, all thirty-four of them would total up to 6,800,000,000.00$ but if you would buy all of them together, we could let them go for 180,000,000.00$ each, totaling to 6,120,000,000.00$. It isn't much of a discuss, but I'm sure you understand that we're already selling them at a very large discount."

@Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"It is enough to be a valid proof of your Governments good-will. The Arab Republic of Egypt is prepared to pay the total amount of $6,120,000,000.00. Our only question would be if we could the acquisition in installments. Our offer would be to pay an initial sum of $3,120,000,000.00 and then 2 subsequent monthly installments of $1,500,000,000.00. We are however in the middle of a legal dispute with a major transnational corporation. Should that dispute result in the return of Egypt's money, as the law dictates, we would be transfering the remainder of the debt in one transfer, whatever happens first"

@Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
"An initial sum of 3,120,000,000.00$ and two monthly installments of 1,500,000,000.00$ is something that we can agree to. Once you have transferred the initial sum, we will send the submarines to Egypt. We wish you the best of luck with your current legal dispute, Minister."

@Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Thank you very much Minsiter Mordechai. I will instruct the egyptian Ministry of Economy and Finances to prepare all the paperwork and set up the wire transfer to the Israeli central monetary authority as soon as possible. You should be receiving funds for the sum of 3,120,000,000.00$ in the next few hours. If we manage to recover our money from the international legal dispute, we will also let you know before hand and transfer you the money.

We will receive the submarines in our military port in Alexandria, it should be a short trip... And good that we get to keep the subs within our region. We need to keep the Mediterranean free from extra-regional interventions.

I hope to meet you in person.

Have a nice day Minsiter."

@Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
"Wonderful, the submarines have been sent to the Port of Alexandria.

I hope to meet you in person one day as well, Minister. Goodbye." With that the phone call would be ended.

@Naio90

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
The Spanish government would be notified that the thirty-four submarines had been sold and were thanked for their interest.

@Zak

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
With no more bidding interests being given, the auction would be closed ahead of time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien