STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Italy] Open Letter of Condemnation

Isa

GA Member
Nov 13, 2023
294px-Great_Royal_Coat_of_Arms_of_the_Two_Sicilies.svg.png

Regno d'Italia
Kingdom of Italy

OPEN LETTER OF CONDEMNATION
To: His Majesty Euan I, King of The Kingdom of Canada and Its Territories
From: His Royal Majesty Alessio, by the Grace of God and the will of the Nation, King of Italy, King of Two Sicilies, Sardinia, etc.

Your Majesty,

Through this letter I wish to express the condemnation of the people of Italy for your actions with regards to France. Your declaration of war is without grounds and even if the grounds were legitimate they did not justify the sheer extremity of the measures you have taken in response.

You are a corrupt and violent leader who uses the suffering of your people to inflict more suffering on other people and expand your territories. You are a tyrant, the worst this world has seen in a long time. You claim to be a Christian King but you serve the devil. The fires of Hell await you and you can't enter that domain soon enough.

Going forward no Canadian will be welcome in Italy, no Italian will go to Canada, our diplomatic missions are being withdrawn and your diplomats have 48 hours to leave the country or they will leave at the hands of the Carabinieri. All visa are being rescinded immediately and all Canadians have 48 hours to leave. No Italian goods of any kind will be allowed to be sent to Canada and no Canadian goods will be allowed into Italy.

May God forgive you for your crimes, but I will not.

With unkind regards,
King Alessio of Italy

Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
800px-Canadian_Royal_Crown.svg.png

Message to Italy

To: Alessio

Mr. Alessio,

I appreciate you reaching out, it was quite enlightening on your character.

I'm sorry to inform you, however, that you clearly have no idea what you're speaking of. France attacked us, shipping weapons illegally to terrorists who then attempted a coup by shooting my son and killing over two thousand Canadians. The people of the Caribbean have welcomed us with open arms and are already forming a transitional government to remove French tyranny from their lives and to assure that the French will never be able to try something like they tried in Canada within the New World ever again.

Though it matters not, you've clearly chosen to side with your puppet masters, and no one will care nor notice as Italy and its people have not been relevant since the Renaissance over four centuries ago. Your opinion on a situation you know nothing about and your personal insults are irrelevant to myself and to anyone else. Though, I do feel sorry for Italians who have to deal with your rule on top of everything else... As you wear a crown and pretend to be a king you offer nothing of value to your people and it is my hopes that the Italian people will see their true potential and find someone with proper skills, character, and intelligence to rule them.

That is all there is to be said.

Enjoy the Ruined City of the Betters That Came Before You,
Euan I Rideau
King of Canada and Its Territories
Kingdom of Canada

All Canadian diplomats departed from their Embassy and Consulates without issue. Everything with information destroyed; papers shredded into diamonds, hard drives wiped and their insides broken, and the rest burned away in safe metal bins before being put out once nothing of value remained. All diplomats and armed security then proceeded to the airports and made their way home, avoiding French airspace.

Isa

Isa

GA Member
Nov 13, 2023
In the interest of transparency the Canadian letter would be published on the Palace's website.

In response to the war and in light of the Canadian response hundreds of thousand of Italians would protest throughout the country and burn Canadian flags as well as any symbol of the Canadian states. Pictures of the Canadian King with a Hitler moustache would be a frequent sight at the protests. The police would monitor the protests and only step in if violence was directed to protesters or any police agents.

Alex

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa