STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Japan | E-Mail to The Netherlands

Vladilena Milizé

Apprentice
Sep 11, 2023
480px-Seal_of_the_Ministry_of_Foreign_Affairs_of_Japan.svg.png

Classified

To: Bernard Bot, Minister of Foreign Affairs

Subject: Diplomatic Relations

Your Excellency,

The Netherlands and the State of Japan share a long history, from being one of the first countries allowed to trade with Japan to the unfortunate acts of war in the second World War to the ever-growing friendship in the wake of that awful conflict. The Prime Minister has asked me to reinvigorate these historical relations and bring about a new era of Dutch-Japanese friendship. For this purpose I would like to propose a diplomatic meeting either in The Netherlands or Japan, depending on your choice.

Yours sincerely,
Aya Tanaka

Dutchy

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

uMqZ7XI.png

GOVERNMENT OF THE NETHERLANDS

MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS

Aya Tanaka (Vladilena Milizé)
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Japan
PRIVATE

Your Excellency,

I have the honour to reffirm the strong bonds that exist between Japan and the Kingdom of the Netherlands.

On behalf of both Prime Minister de Hoop Scheffer and Minister of Foreign Affairs Bot, I thank you for taking the first step towards re-igniting the diplomatic relationship between our two nations. Minister Bot is currently abroad and the Prime Minister has asked me to lead the diplomatic efforts towards this new era of friendship.

I am open to travelling to Japan to conduct preliminary talks and discover domains of cooperation, such as trade and defence.

I avail myself of the opportunity to assure Your Excellency of my highest consideration.

Yours sincerely,
Agnes van Ardenne
Minister for Development Cooperation

DIGITAL DIPLOMATIC CORRESPONDENCE

Vladilena Milizé

Apprentice
Sep 11, 2023

240px-Seal_of_the_Ministry_of_Foreign_Affairs_of_Japan.svg.png

日本国
Japan

外務省
Ministry of Foreign Affairs

OFFICIAL CORRESPONDENCE
CLASSIFIED

TO: Agnes van Ardenne, Minister for Development Cooperation (Dutchy)

SUBJECT: Diplomatic Relations

Your Excellency,

You honour me with your warm and open response. It truly warms our heart to see you provide us with the same open sentiments as we have for the Dutch. I understand fully that Minister Bot is occupied and we would be more than willing to welcome you to Japan in his stead. I only ask that your Ministry relays the travel information to my own so that we can make sure that you receive the welcome befitting a person of your stature.

I truly look forward to meeting with you in the land of the Rising Sun.

Yours Sincerely,
Aya Tanaka

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa