STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Japan]: Email to Global Assembly

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

200px-Asahikage.svg.png

NATIONAL POLICE AGENCY OF JAPAN

PRIVATE AND CLASSIFIED

Recipient: Josephine de Jonker, Chief of Staff, Global Assembly

I have been in touch with the Chairperson of the National Public Safety Commission and we have decided to offer the services of the National Police Agency and with your approval, we would like to appoint Japanese police officers to come to Malta and provide security where needed. I have authorised the deployment of the following amount of officers.

Security Bureau of the National Police Agency:
- 30x Police Officers (6 teams of 5 officers)
It is charged with internal counter-terrorism, countering cybercrime and surveillance of potentially threatening groups, organisations, and social phenomena. It's also tasked with providing close protection requirements to VIPs.

Info-Communications Bureau
- 15x Police Officers
The Info-Communications Bureau supervises police communications systems and combat with cyberterrorism.

Criminal Affairs Bureau
- 30x Police Officers
The Criminal Affairs Bureau is in charge of research statistics and coordination of the criminal investigation of nationally important and international cases.

The officers selected for this mission have been informed about the potential deployment and all officers that have been selected are those with much experience in their field and are ready to be deployed to the Global Assembly headquarters as soon as possible.

Shun'ichi Kuryuu
Commissioner General of the National Police Agency

@Dutchy

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Executive Office of the Secretary General
Private & Encrypted

To: Shun'ichi Kuryuu, Commissioner General of the National Police Agency of the State of Japan (@Zak)
Cc:
Subject: Global Police Organisation
Classification: B2 (Confidential)

Commissioner,

The Secretary General thanks you for heeding the call made in his most recent message. We are honoured by your commitment of these personnel to the Global Police Organisation. The officers have each been sent information regarding their deployment and I await their arrival to the GA Campus. I once again thank you for your support and hope to speak to you again, until that time I wish you the best in your duties.

Respectfully,
J.JONKER
Josephine de Jonker
Chief of Staff of the Secretary General
Global Assembly

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The officers assigned to the Global Assembly Police Organisation would say goodbye to their families as they had now been tasked to the Global Assembly Police Organisation and would set off for Malta with all of their personal belongings and equipment required to do their jobs such as laptops, hard drives, weapons, etc.

@Dutchy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II