STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Japan] Message to Indonesia

Teikoku

State of Japan
Jul 20, 2018

日本

State of Japan

'Land of the Rising Sun'

Ministry of Foriegn Affairs

The contents of this message is encrypted and strictly confidential

Sender:

Junichiro Koizumi

Recipient:

Retno Marsudi

Dear Minister Marsudi,

It comes as a great pleasure to us to see that a strong and stable government has taken the reins of power within Indonesia. I would like to take this time to congratulate you and your administration, on behalf of the Japanese government and peoples, to your success in achieving so.

As we are both regional and global powers, I would like to see that Japanese - Indonesian relations are strengthened to form a close friendship. To reach such bond, I would like to request the construction of a Japanese naval base in the Papua town of Merauke. We believe that this would benefit both parties; as your administration is rather new, it can be understood that your armed forces are rather small in number, with this base, you can be assured of Japanese assistance and aid. This also aids in the tackling of piracy and negative foreign influences within the Asian continent. We ofcourse will cover the costs of the project and provide your government with a large financial boost.

We will indeed look forward to your reply, as a lot can be acheived between us.

Sincerely,

Junichiro Koizumi
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
State of Japan

HediZ

Newcomer
Sep 4, 2018
Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Indonesia

Private and Encrypted

Retno Marsudi, Indonesian Foreign Minister

To:

Junichiro Koizumi, Japanese Foreign Minister

Dear Foreign Minister Koizumi,

Your warm introduction is very kind and touches our hearts. It is us who experiences the pleasure, of receiving your contact.

Your proposal is a rather interesting one, and on that does peak our attention. I must say, you are correct in saying our military is relatively small, and for a country being the large landmass and spread over an even larger area, that can make us rather vulnerable; ranging from terror attacks and piracy, to foreign invasion and civil disobedience. Our concerns are further exaggerated when we look at the Canadian situation; a former peaceful nation now torn by factions and facing deployment of foreign armies on it soil.

It is for these reasons, that we accept the idea of an active Japanese naval base in Indonesia. We will permit the construction of the naval base in Merauke, and on top of that, issue naval Port Access to the Japanese Navy for all ports and naval bases in Indonesia. In return, we want to sign a Military Alliance Treaty (copy enclosed in this email), the exchange of intelligence and covert information, discounts in all Japanese military equipment , and a one-time fee of $500,000,000. I hope these terms are agreeable to you, as, as you say, both of our countries can benefit from this arrangement.

Sincerely,

Retno Marsudi
Minister of Foreign Affairs

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
The Australian Signals Directorate would intercept the message going out of Indonesia by the Indonesians and would decrpyt it fairly easily, the information in the letter would be recorded by ASD and would be passed down to the Office of National Assessments who would finalise a report for the Prime Minister and National Security Committee.

Hollie

Admin
Jun 20, 2018
ROLEPLAY NOTICE

Hello Teikoku, HediZ and Owen,

The Roleplay Topic, Australia Monitoring Communications and Post #3 of this Topic are VOID
New Players have 3 Months of Immunity against Military or Intelligence Attacks. For more information, see Military Ruleset #1

The Modern Nations Staff Team
Administrator, Hollie

Teikoku

State of Japan
Jul 20, 2018

日本

State of Japan

'Land of the Rising Sun'

Sender:

Junichiro Koizumi

Recipient:

Retno Marsudi

Dear Minister Marsudi,

We are extremely happy to see that Indonesia is open to our proposal. After discussing your counter-proposal, we have chosen to accept these terms.

I have signed, and attached, the Military Alliance Treaty. I have also drafted a treated with the discussed terms in order for a formal, and official, signature. It has been attached to this email (named the Merauke Treaty) and signed by myself. We will transfer the funds of $500,000,000 as soon as possible. In regards to the military purchases, feel free to browse Nippon Defense Industries, if you wish to purchase products not listed on our website, please contact the Ministry of Defense.

We are very glad that we can call Indonesia an equal ally.

Sincerely,

Junichiro Koizumi
State of Japan

ATTACHMENT 1: Military Alliance Treaty
ATTACHMENT 2: Merauke Treaty

HediZ

Newcomer
Sep 4, 2018

Private and Encrypted

To:

This is very good Minister, I'm glad this arrangement has quickly been agreed with many mutual benefits. I have also signed these treaties and with send a copy to you.

Although our administration is relatively new, it has become obvious that great divisions have outlined politics, not just in Asia, but globally. As your more then likely aware, in response to these divides that threaten security of nations,numerous multi-nation alliances have developed. I believe that in order for our nations to become greater secured in their position, that we should establish our own alliance network. This alliance would focus on Asian protection and security, fending off all those who threaten the continent. This greater military alliance would not only bring countries together in terms of defence, but can also encourage military research and development programs, as well as a possible Space Agency.
Given Japan's global and regional influence all in areas, this alliance would only be effective, and possible with Japan's membership and contribution, therefore, I would like to see Tokyo as the headquarters of this Asian alliance.

Sincerely,

Retno Marsudi

Teikoku

State of Japan
Jul 20, 2018

日本

State of Japan

'Land of the Rising Sun'

Sender:

Junichiro Koizumi

Recipient:

Retno Marsudi

Dear Minister Marsudi,

Well that is an idea; I would be lying if I said that we haven't thought about such alliance ourselves. I can say that the Emperor will agree to such alliance network, and I can imagine that a number of nations in Asia would be interested in joining. We're happy that you think the headquarters of the alliance should be based in Tokyo and once this alliance is of the ground, we'll begin construction of the HQ building. The name of this alliance has obviously got to be sorted between us, other then that, Japan would be honoured to sort out the remain administration and founding of this alliance. I think a suitable name would be the Asian Unitary Alliance or AUA, what do you think?

Sincerely,

Junichiro Koizumi
State of Japan

HediZ

Newcomer
Sep 4, 2018

Private and Encrypted

To:

Your agreement to this excites us.

Your offer to organise the administration and logistic of the alliance is kind, and we support such offer, especially given Japan is in a better position then us to put together this alliance. The name of Asian Unitary Alliance is perfect for this, given its objectives.

Sincerely,

Retno Marsudi

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II