STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Japan] Message to the People's Republic of China

Teikoku

State of Japan
Jul 20, 2018

日本

State of Japan

'Land of the Rising Sun'

Ministry of Foriegn Affairs

The contents of this message is encrypted and strictly confidential

Sender:

Junichiro Koizumi

Recipient:

Yuan Zhi

Dear President Yuan,

I would like congratulate you on your rise to power in the People's Republic of China, to which I take great pleasure in formally introducing the Japanese government and its people to. We are very glad to see stability return to the Chinese nation; with China being such a great power, it is vital that a strong and influential government, like your own, is intact.

It is common knowledge that China and Japan, throughout the centuries, has had a rivalrous and violent relationship, which has only led to atrocity upon atrocity. Despite this, in the last few decades, our numerous predecessor governments have attempted to repair this torn relationship, slowly but surely paving the way to a peaceful and prosperous one in its place. Japan would very much like to continue building a stronger relationship with our neighbour across the East China Sea; this can only prove beneficial, not just for our peoples, but the world as a whole.

Sincerely,

Junichiro Koizumi
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Stae of Japan

Centurius

Apprentice
Aug 15, 2018
Encrypted and Secured

To: Junichiro Koizumi, Minister of Foreign Affairs
From: President Yuan Zhi, President of the People's Republic of China

Minister Koizumi,

Thank you for your well wishes and message. I must also congratulate your own state on recent stability enhancing changes. The new China wants to see Asia rise to its through potential, to achieve that the powers of Asia need to look beyond history and ideology to recognize our collective position as the most powerful continent of the world. As such I will gladly work towards a repair of relations with the State of Japan, to that effect I would like to send my Vice President Wei Xue to Japan for discussions concerning the future of Sino-Japanese relations.

Sincerely,
Yuan Zhi

Teikoku

State of Japan
Jul 20, 2018

日本

State of Japan

'Land of the Rising Sun'

Ministry of Foriegn Affairs

The contents of this message is encrypted and strictly confidential

Sender:

Junichiro Koizumi

Recipient:

Yuan Zhi

Dear President Yuan,

We are very happy to see your willingness to better our futures, and as you say, not just for our countries but the Asian continent also. We would take greater honour in hosting this summit. As we are currently also hosting visits from South Korea and the Philippines, we would like this summit to take place in Kyoto, hosted by Princess Tomohito. Please feel free to arrive at Osaka International Airport anytime you wish, where you would be greeted by the Japanese delegation and transported to the summit location.

Sincerely,

Junichiro Koizumi
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Stae of Japan

Centurius

Apprentice
Aug 15, 2018
Vice President Wei would board a flight headed for Osaka, with him a small security detail and some administrative aides to make sure proper records were kept of the meeting.

Teikoku

State of Japan
Jul 20, 2018
Princess Tomohito along with Imperial and Parliamentary advisers would wait for the Chinese Vice-President at Osaka International Airport. Parked nearby was the protected transport convoy, to take them to Nijo Castle once the plane had arrived.

Centurius

Apprentice
Aug 15, 2018
As Xue left his plane and approached the Japanese welcome party he bowed slightly. "Your Imperial Highness, it is an honour to meet you"

Teikoku

State of Japan
Jul 20, 2018
As the vice-president bowed, Princess Tomohito would follow suit and bow her head. "Oh the honour's mine, I was happy to hear that I would be hosting this meeting; we have a lot to discuss so I think it's best that we make our way."

The Princess would lead the Vice-President to the vehicles. Once everyone had entered, the convoy would make the long 45 minute journey to Nijo Castle, a traditional Japanese castle built in late 15th century. The castle was closed for tourists a week prior and swept for any threats. The summit was not yet public knowledge so security risks are minimal.

Once to convoy had arrived, the Princess would walk alongside the Vice-President into the building. Inside, there sat a long table lined with seats. On one side stood PRC flags, the other, Japanese. Princess Tomohito invited the Vice-President to take his assigned seat, whilst she took hers. As everyone was seated, she offered them refreshments before the talks had begun.

Centurius

Apprentice
Aug 15, 2018
"I could not agree more, Your Imperial Highness. A great future awaits both our countries." Xue replied before following the Princess and her people to the arranged transportation.

As Xue walked into the room he was impressed by the preparations the Japanese had made for this summit, it definitely was a nice contradiction with historical meetings between the two countries. Once offered, Xue would request a cup of the tea. The sake would have to be for another time.

"Your Imperial Highness, first of all I wish to thank you on behalf of the President and people of China for organizing this event. Bilateral relations between us have been stained by a difficult history. It is our hope that we will be able to settle these issues once and for all and forge a lasting relationship that strengthens Asia" Xue said

Teikoku

State of Japan
Jul 20, 2018
"Well it is indeed my pleasure to host this meeting. We feel it is about time that we make amends, not necessarily forgetting our past, but building a better future with the past in mind.

Now, I've been assigned an agenda of what topics we, Japan, want to discuss; matters regarding military, economics and trade, South China Sea, North Korea, and the Taiwan issue. Of course we can also discuss other matters that you wish to tackle. As you're our guests, I'll allow you the liberty to decide what we shall discuss first."

Centurius

Apprentice
Aug 15, 2018
Xue nodded. "Thank you, I feel it may be best if we get the most pressing issues between our peoples out of the way first. The Senkaku Islands. Traditionally the People's Republic has held that the islands are Chinese property under Japanese occupation. The Chinese government is willing to end that claim and recognize Japanese sovereignty over the islands. In turn we would like the international support of Japan concerning our own claims on the islands in the South China Sea"

Teikoku

State of Japan
Jul 20, 2018
"The South China Sea is known to be a hotspot for international dispute and rivalry. The biggest contenders obviously being yourself, Taiwan and Vietnam. We refuse to recognise an independent Taiwan and see Vietnam a threat to our security, so yes, by default we will support China's claim to the Islands. Saying that, we won't support your claims to the Natuna Regency, our ally Indonesia owns and controls these islands. We hope that given that they're the furthest islands from China, and their insignificant, that this won't prove an issue. Still, I see that China dropping their claims to one island, and their claims to many islands being reinforced, a more then fair deal on your side."

Centurius

Apprentice
Aug 15, 2018
Wei had just been briefed by his military aide on the presence of Taiwanese military vessels just outside territorial waters. "Thank you, your highness. I am fine. I just had some news from Beijing that brings us even closer to your position than before. It seems Taiwan has taken a gesture of friendship and instead responded with placing military assets just outside of our territorial waters. Then it does appear they are indeed not ready for independence. Compared to the previous administration we seek a consensus based order in the South China Sea. As such I will gladly reduce our claim by those regions Indonesia administers. I do of course anticipate that will also make them accepting of our own claims in the region." He replied, afterwards taking a sip of water. "It is good that you bring up Vietnam though, as it stands we consider them the greatest threat to our territorial integrity and we do believe they are operating well outside their league in Asia. I would like for the sensible Asian powers to form a united front against these states and am willing to engage in extensive military cooperation. There is however one problem I see though that can break unity. There have been some parties who are worried about Japanese ambitions for South-East Asia. A move from Japan such as committing to merely supporting regional powers such as Indonesia would go a great way to easing these concerns and making such a united front possible. A front that would amongst others include both the Celestial Empire and India. Which would give your own ambitions a significant boost"

@Teikoku