STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Japan] Telephone call to Singapore

Teikoku

State of Japan
Jul 20, 2018
Using a highly encrypted telephone line, the Foreign Minister, Junichiro Koizumi, would make a classified and private phone call to his Singapore counterparts. For future reference for the Japanese Government, the call would be secretly recorded.

@Jace

Jace

His Royal Majesty, King Vincent Wei I.
Aug 27, 2018
Yusuf bin Ahmad, Sec. of Foreign Affairs for Singapore would pick up the phone in his usual sanguine tone. "Greetings. Yusuf bin Ahmad, at your service."

@Teikoku

Teikoku

State of Japan
Jul 20, 2018
"Hello Mr Ahmad, this is Minister Koizumi the Japanese Foreign Minister. I wished that we had contacted each other much earlier, when we both sat on neutral ground. However, I will freely say that our relations are overshadowed by reports that your government is dangerously close to that of Australia's.

Anyhow, the reason to my telephone call is that I have been informed by the Defense Minister that you were interested in the purchase of numerous Japanese military products. This I must say this does come as a surprise to me. However, because of these reports that your government has aligned themselves with a country whom publicly revealed their interest in occupying Japan, we have agreed to deny you the ability of purchase. This will continue as so unless you can prove our reports wrong."

Jace

His Royal Majesty, King Vincent Wei I.
Aug 27, 2018
Yusuf smiled on his end softly as Minister Koizumi spoke what seemed to be quite obvious statements on the Japanese position. "The Kingdom of Singapore, if I may speak on behalf of my King and its peoples, are both fiercely independent and protective of its sovereignity. With that said, Minister, is it not wise for one to be on good terms with your immediate neighbors? Surely you're not suggesting that the Australian nation is a dangerous nation to be tied to, no? Because, if we're being transparent here, it almost feels like the nation of Japan is actively looking to be belligerent towards those in Southeast Asia." He'd pause, but continued shortly enough to prevent the Japanese minister from interrupting if he tried.

"From what I understand, it is the Japanese position that we do not seek out beneficial ties with nations have share common interests-- and mean us no harm. For the record, my king wished to make an arms sale with the Japanese nation in good faith. We both have cordial relations and buy and sell arms across Asia and Europe. It is unfortunate that my King is also wise, as he suspected this situation might happen. He wished to understand the Japanese position on Singapore, and the Southeast of Asia in general...

So we thank you, Minister Koizumi, as you've enlightened us on where the Singaporean and Japanese nations stand. Our king did wish to provide a final message, now that we are at a conclusion.

Alae iacta est.

Singapore First, and God Bless."

Yusuf would then end the call, both having nothing left to say nor wanting to hear the Japanese position any further. He'd concluded his business with the minister, on behalf of his King.

Teikoku

State of Japan
Jul 20, 2018
Before the Minister had chance to respond, a monotone beep came through the line, obvious that the Singaporean had hung up.

"How very rude and incompetent of them, if that doesn't show their hostility, what will?" He said to himself.

In a classified report to the Emperor regarding the brief conversation with the Singaporean Government, the Foreign Minister would state "....it is now confirmed that the Singaporean Government has become a puppet of Australia. Despite their insignificance, we should move to liberate Singapore from the western strings that hold them up....".

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II