STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[JP]: Notice to Turkey

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Encrypted/Private

Subject: Closure of Diplomatic Missions
Recipient: Zeki Eker, Minister of Foreign Affairs for Turkey (Axis12)
Sender: Yōhei Kōno, Minister of Foreign Affairs for Japan
CC: Keizō Obuchi, Prime Minister of the State of Japan; Devlet Bahçeli, President of the Republic of Turkey; İsmail Cem, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs for Turkey
Good Afternoon Minister,

I am writing this E-mail to inform you that, due to the acts that have been undertaken by the Turkish Government; His Imperial Majesty's Government of Japan has no choice but to close its Diplomatic Missions in Turkey - these being the Embassy in Ankara and Consulate-General in Istanbul - I have instructed the diplomatic staff and security that they have 48 Hours to leave Turkey and return to Japan. I do hope that they are treated with respect and dignity during their egression.

Unfortunately, I must also inform you that we intent to close the Diplomatic Missions of Turkey in Japan - these being the Embassy in Tokyo and Consulate-General in Nagoya - within 48 hours, please inform your staff of this upcoming closure. If you have any troubles repatriating any of your staff we are always on hand to assist. I also regret to inform you that any Turkish Diplomatic Staff remaining in Japan after the 48 hours notice period will be declared Persona non grata.

Regards,
Yōhei Kōno
Minister of Foreign Affairs for Japan

Axis12

People’s Republic of China
Feb 11, 2021

F740527F-81A2-4FB9-A637-05185C4DBAE1.png

F6F59C36-231E-4900-935A-CDB0532C37FD.png

B3A15F8F-3860-44ED-843B-BC5DD48EFDA6.png

FOREIGN AFFAIRS ADMINISTRATION OF TURKEY, 2000

To:

-Yōhei Kōno, Minister of Foreign Affairs for Japan, John

Zeki Eker, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey

Security Classification- Top Secret-Encrypted by NIO L3+

Sent: February , 2000
Minister Yōhei Kōno,

Good Evening and thank you for your Message, we have already begun the process of recalling our diplomats to Turkey via government aircraft. All diplomatic staff and their families will be recalled within 48 hours.

Regards,
Zeki Eker
Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey

Meanwhile a government A340PA2 would arrive in Tokyo to pick up staff that had already left the embassy, which had been cleared out with any sensitive documents removed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa