STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2005

Month: January

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 01/09/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[KE]: Message to DESA

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Of course, we will get to work on drafting a treaty immediately and will have that sent to your office at the earliest convenience." He paused, before continuing on. "I would like to ask what the United Kingdom's official stance is on the issues in New Caledonia. We are aware that multiple nations are involved and would like to know what the ins and outs are of what's going on over there as news is not reliable these days" Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018

"It's not something we've kept up to date with. France originally asked the UK and Poland to have a presence there some time ago but since then, we'd withdrawn our involvement which did only include a Frigate. It's not something we're actively monitoring due to its location; though we trust the Polish government to keep it maintained. What are Korea's interests in New Caledonia?" John

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"The issue we have is that we have not been informed of anything official, apart from what we see in the news. So as a government we haven't been able to form an official opinion of what is going on. We are, however, in talks with Poland as we speak so I am hopeful that they will be able to shed some light so that if the time comes, we are able to support our international partners in whatever they need. It is something I find quite interested, though, as the whole situation has been going on for quite some time now" Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018

"That's understandable, we shall wait to see how it develops. I think so far, this discussion has been productive and I'm very eager to see the initial draft of the agreements you've proposed. I imagine these can be emailed across once ready, or are you hoping to deliver them in this meeting? Is there anything else you'd like to raise at the moment as currently, I think the establishment of such agreements would be a great start for bolstering relations going forward." John

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Azhar