STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Kingdom of Singapore] Message to Russia

Jace

His Royal Majesty, King Vincent Wei I.
Aug 27, 2018

[PRIVATE MESSAGE. ENCRYPTED.]

This message is intended for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Greetings and Salutations.

On behalf of the Kingdom of Singapore, I thank you for taking the time to read this letter. I am Yusuf bin Ahmad, Secretary of Foreign Affairs for our nation, and our King.

As for the purpose of this letter, I am reaching out to the Russian people today on our King's behalf. We believe there is room for much prosperity to grow from the mutual cooperation of our two great nations. While we may not have the land mass of the great Russian Bear, our great nation has a thirst for knowledge and innovation that has made us a technological marvel in the Asian region. Our King is certain that an agreement between our two nations would bear fruit in the near future, rather than the long-run.

And with that being said, we would definitely like to arrange a phone call, or perhaps even a video call at your convenience. Assuming what you've heard so far is agreeable enough, I await the beginning of our first official conversation.

Regards,

Yusuf Bin Ahmad
Secretary of Foreign Affairs

WzFuYGY.png

@Andy

Andy

Russian Federation
Jul 2, 2018
Sergey Lavrov would be sitting at his desk, drinking a nice cold iced coffee cappuccino while looking through his emails. He'd notice the Sinaporean email not being answered, he placed his cup down and started typing away a reply:

"Dear Secretary Ahmad,

I am greatly sorry that I haven't replied to this e-mail a lot sooner! I totally agree, mutual cooperation between our nations will be greatly accepted. I await your phone call or video that you prefer when you are ready.

Thanks
Sergey Lavrov
Foreign Minister"

Jace

Aug 27, 2018
A video call would be arranged by Yusuf at the Russian Foreign Minister's earliest convenience. The computer's dial tone would ring monotonously as he waited for his counterpart to receive the video call.

@Andy

Andy

Russian Federation
Jul 2, 2018
Sergey drank the last of drink before fixing his tie, he would usher an assistant to encrypt the line of the video call with the Singaporean counterpart. He answered it once gaining the nod that it was encrypted “Secretary Ahmed! It’s noce to actually put a face to a name! How are you?”

Jace

Aug 27, 2018
"I am well Minister Lavrov, thank you for the kind greetings. Our King had wished to speak with your President himself, but unfortunately a KIng's duty to his people never ends." He'd smile for a moment, an aide handing him a glass of scotch off camera. "We would like to start by offering a free trade agreement between our nations. We have a market of consumers, as well as the resources and goods to export out to foreign markets. The second item on our list would be to potentially arrange an arms sale between our two countries. We are looking for credible source to purchase aircraft from in order to meet the needs of our expanding air force. Would you be able to provide a list of aircraft that would be available for sale? We are specifically in need for Multi-role fighters, and are willing to pay a premium price for domestic licensing as well."

Andy

Russian Federation
Jul 2, 2018
“Free trade agreement can be signed, so tou have one to hand? We can also set up trade either by Air or Sea, if you let us know what you have to offer and what you are seeking!

I shall get on to the Defence Committee in regards to what aircraft we have for sale certainly!”

Jace

Aug 27, 2018
"We have prepared a few documents regarding a potential FTA, yes. I am arranging for them to be sent right over as we speak." Yusuf would have the documents sent on command, and Minister Lavrov would find the files sent over moments later. "Aside from free trade, we would like to export electrical machinery or computers to Russia. In return, we are interested in importing petroleum to increase our own reserves."

Andy

Russian Federation
Jul 2, 2018
"That can be arranged, how would you like to send these and receive these? Do you have vessels of your own? If you don't I can recommend a company that does our trade shipments! They offer both Air and Sea transportation for every time of cargo"

Jace

Aug 27, 2018
"We would like to arrange trade by sea, if possible. Our trade fleet is a bit under-capacity at the moment so we would be interested in connecting with the company that does your trade, assuming the price is right of course."

Andy

Russian Federation
Jul 2, 2018
"Certainly, the company is called Sovcomflot Shipping Company. You can place an order at the following site https://www/scc.ru/home.php, of course I can guarantee the price will be right up your street" he smiled

Jace

Aug 27, 2018
Yusuf motions off screen for a moment, then comes back with a smile. "I've actually been informed, Minister, that our trade fleet does indeed have the capacity to both import and export the goods to and from our countries. We will arrange for the trade routes to be set up from the port of Singapore to the port of Vladivostok."

Last edited:

Andy

Russian Federation
Jul 2, 2018
“No worries, I shall issue the same order but vice verse! Good service will be arriving by SCC either by Air or Sea”

Jace

Aug 27, 2018
"Wonderful! We are glad that has been addressed as that was definitely near the top of our concerns. As for the secondary matter of concern, please send us a list of all multi-role fighters that Russia is willing to produce for export, or sell domestic production rights for. We understand such a request might take some time, so we request this information at your own convenience, Minister. In the mean time we will ensure the trade routes are set up."

Jace

Aug 27, 2018
"That will be all from our side, my good Minister." Yusuf replied with a smile. "We hope to hear back from you soon!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II