STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[KOD]: Message to Great Britain

Jack

Kingdom of Denmark
Mar 31, 2019

75px-National_Coat_of_arms_of_Denmark.svg.png
THORNING-SCHMIDT ADMINISTRATION
75px-National_Coat_of_arms_of_Denmark.svg.png

Encrypted Document(s)

[ To ] Jericho Bourne (Great Britain | @Jamie)
[ Cc ] Holger K. Nielsen (Denmark), Marcus H. Olesen (Denmark)
[ Subject ] Initiating Relations

Christiansborg Palace
Slotsholmen, Copenhagen
Denmark​

Dear Prime Minister Bourne,

It is with great pleasure that I am writing my first email correspondence as the Prime Minister of Denmark to an amazing politician such as yourself. The things you have done with your nation, along with the past administrations is something to look up to and admire too. I'd like to kick of relations between the Kingdom of Denmark and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, I would like to personally invite you to Denmark to visit me at my official residence Marienborg or if need be, I can grab a flight to London and visit you.

It'll also be a pleasure at some point within the next few months to arrange a royal visit for either Her Royal Highness Queen Elizabeth II to visit Her Royal Highness Queen Margrethe II in either Buckingham Palace in London or Fredensborg Palace on the Island of Zeland here in Denmark! I look forward to hearing from you in the near future about both topics.

Yours,
Ms Helle Thorning-Schmidt
Prime Minister of Denmark

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa