STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Kopiyka Group Inquiry to Ireland

GingeOrCringe

Junior
Apr 5, 2020
Screen_Shot_2020-11-01_at_12.02.24_AM.png

To: Jack Chambers Drivindeath

Subject: Irish Economic Partnership

Security: Private/encrypted

Salutations to the esteemed Jack Chambers, Minister of State at the Department of Finance of Beautiful Ireland,

My name is Vladyslav Vovk, I am the Director of Governmental Partnerships at Kopiyka Group. We are a small investment agency founded in Donetsk, Ukraine. I write to you today because I see an opportunity for both of us.

Ireland’s annual budget is listed on your department’s website as being €9.888 Billion annually. According to public records, the Republic of Ireland has spent that money. Deficits are to be expected when a government is acting as it should and serving its people with social programs. We here at Kopiyka Group admire Mother Ireland’s efforts to provide her children with a modern education, kick start the economy with a conversion of the Cork shipyard, and plan for the future with green energy.

Ireland invests smartly in the long run. We would like to invest in Ireland. Presently, we see that it will take a few weeks before your treasury is in the black again. This recession will unfortunately harm your economy unless something is done to address it in a timely manner. We would like to help by providing a financial loan of $4 Billion to $8 Billion USD. Based on your monthly tax income, we would arrange a payment plan that would put less stress on your economy.

Whether the loan is to be repaid in two months or twelve, we are looking for long term partners. People who will return to us for future loan assistance. If you are not currently interested in this proposal, we respect your decision. We simply ask that you keep us in mind should the need for future monetary assistance arise.
If you are interested in my proposal, then you can contact me via email and we shall work out the details together!

Respectfully,

Vladyslav Leonidovych Vovk
Director of Governmental Partnerships
Kopiyka Group

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020

1604285229370.png

1604285217968.png

1604285251465.png

To: Vladyslav Vok (GingeOrCringe )

Subject: Re: Irish Economic Partnership

Attachments:

Security: Private/Secure

Greetings, Vladyslay Vok, Director of Governmental Partnerships, of the Republic of Ukraine.

I am very happy to hear from you. Ireland is in a bit of trouble financially. Our budget that you saw was merely a rough draft before our recession. However now we have little to no money for the foreseeable future. I am very pleased that you have taken notice to some of the great projects Ireland has been undergoing, rather than the ridiculous military spending that our Defence Department has been doing.

While I am very interested in your offer, I fear the worst on how the money will be spent by the government. Our previous Minister for Defence is now our President. I fear more military spending if a loan could be procured. If you could give me a week to get a signed document that any money from your company will not be spent on any military ventures.

Unofficially and hypothetically if a loan could be done, I feel a $10,000,000,000.00 loan to be repaid within 15 months could work. If this could be pre approved without being sent that would be fantastic. Again I want to ensure that this money would go to taking Ireland out of a recession and to benefit it's citizens.

Thank you.

Respectfully,
Jack Chambers
Minister of State at the Department of Finance

GingeOrCringe

Junior
Apr 5, 2020
Screen_Shot_2020-11-01_at_12.02.24_AM.png

To: Jack Chambers Drivindeath

Subject: Irish Economic Partnership

Security: Private/encrypted

To the honorable Jack Chambers,

First, I must respectfully correct you. Kopiyka Group is not an organization within the Ukrainian Government but a private company—although we have been provided with some funding from government grants. The actions of Kopiyka Group and its employees are the responsibility of Kopiyka Group alone.

You say you need a week in order to obtain a document stating the money shall not be used for military spending. How exactly would such a document be worded?

I’m afraid $8 Million USD is a hard line for us. We unfortunately are unable to go over that amount at this time.

I’m also not sure I understand what you mean by, "If this could be pre approved without being sent.” English is not my first language and that may be lending to my misunderstanding, I apologize. Could you perhaps rephrase or elaborate it to help me understand what you are asking?

We are thankful for your time and consideration,

Vladyslav Leonidovych Vovk
Director of Governmental Partnerships
Kopiyka Group

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020

1604285229370.png

1604285217968.png

1604285251465.png

To: Vladyslav Vok (GingeOrCringe )

Subject: Re: Irish Economic Partnership

Attachments:

Security: Private/Secure

Apologies for the misunderstanding. I was unaware that you are a completely separate company, I meant no disrespect.

As far as myself obtaining a document stating that no money will go to military spending, it will have to be an internal bill in our senate, this may take some time.

I am confused on the amount we are able to request as in our fist message you mentioned $8 billion, while now you are saying $8 million. If you meant $8 billion then it brings me to your next point. When I asked for a "pre approved loan" I was simply requesting a credit check to see if we could receive the amount that I previous requested. However as you stated $8 billion is the limit you are able to provide.

The Republic of Ireland desperately could use this money but this must first be passed for approval through our senate first before I can request any offer.

Respectfully,
Jack Chambers
Minister of State at the Department of Finance

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa