STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Korea | Message to Indoasia

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

Ministry_of_Foreign_Affairs_logo.png
Encrypted & Secured Document(s)

Dear Minister Retno Marsudi,

I am writing this email to begin discussions between our two countries, considering the distance between our two nations I believe it's fitting to start diplomatic relations where we can discuss trade,worldwide politics and any other topics that need discussing. I hereby invite you to South Korea to begin these talks! I look forward to hearing from you regarding this.

Many thanks,
Gong Ro-myeong
Minister of Foreign Affairs

Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

200px-National_emblem_of_Indonesia_Garuda_Pancasila.svg.png

VICE PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF INDONESIA

PRIVATE AND CLASSIFIED

Recipient: Gong Ro-myeong, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Republic of Korea

I would be more than delighted to travel to Seoul to meet with you on behalf of the Republic of Indonesia as our Minister of Foreign Affairs is currently hosting a delegation in Jakarta. The friendship between South Korea and Indonesia is of an important nature and we gratefully appreciate your effort to make contact with us. I shall begin preparations for my departure to Seoul immediately.

Puan Maharani
Vice President of the Republic of Indonesia​
JamieA

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
indonesia-bbj2_55197.jpg

The Vice President made final preparations by gathering a suitcase from her home, she filed all her documents in her briefcase before taking a motorcade Halim Perdanakusuma Air Base where she would board a chartered Airbus A330-200 of Garuda Indonesia with a team of fifteen agents from the Presidential Security Force of Indonesia, the flight would depart and head north towards Seoul with the flight details being passed onto their Korean counterparts in Seoul.

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

With the Indonesian aircraft departing, the South Korean Ministry of Foreign Affairs would alert the Korean Ministry of Justice to organise a security detail for the arrival of the Vice President, with the Vice President going to be arriving shortly, a secure area within Seoul International Airport would be cordoned off. The Prime Minister of South Korea would also be alerted who will also attend the meeting with the South Korean Minister of Foreign Affairs. Once the Vice President arrives, he would be met by an aide from the foreign office and then ushered into an awaiting motorcade, which would then drive off to the meeting location.

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
With the ongoing coup in Indonesia, the Vice President touches down at Incheon International Airport under the guidance of air traffic controllers, the plane taxis to its assigned gate and the Vice President contacts her South Korean counterpart about the ongoing coup and requires protection since she is next in line of the democratically elected government as is assumed the legitimate President of Indonesia.

JamieA

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
With the current situation in Indonesia, more security would be put into place for the Indonesian delegation. With the Indonesians arriving, the convoy would be waiting then would set off for the meeting with the Prime Minister along with the Minister for Foreign Affairs. Routes would be cleared with local law enforcements, people would be stopped and searched within a 5 mile radius to ensure the safety of both the Korean Prime Minister and Indonesian Vice President.

Zak

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa