STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Korea - Russia Communications

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

1606507713954.png

1200px-Emblem_of_South_Korea.png

255px-Flag_of_South_Korea.png

To: Russian President Boris Yeltsin HeadlessSeeker

Subject: Situation in Russia

Security: Private and encrypted Protected by the NIS and MoFA DPB
To H.E. President Yeltsin,

Our two governments have not had the opportunity to speak prior to this crisis, and I wish to have been contacting you on better circumstances. This message should be short and concise as I know you are not necessarily free on time. I wish to offer the financial and medical assistance of the Republic of Korea to Russia in this time of crisis. We've attempted to push the GA resolution to provide a financial relief mechanism and offer a line of foreign credit to assist you in reassuring investors and stabilizing the market. We hope Russia will support these efforts, and that outside the GA we can provide both medical equipment and financial assistance. Additionally, I am more than willing to offer some form of loan or debt relief negotiations on behest of your government with other countries. It is in these times of crisis, that we see the true colors of countries. I hope that Korea can assist Russia, and with the current political crisis brewing in Moscow, we hope to offer whatever assistance we can.

We found your decision to sell state assets a smart strategy to raise capital, however, we hope Russia has also taken other steps to reduce its spending costs, audit its assets, and address the humanitarian situation in winter. As for Korea, we'd be happy to purchase fuel and donate it to Russia to distribute during the cold winters to come. I'd also like to ask that Russia allow Korea to provide assistance to the 150,000 ethnic Koreans with Russian nationality through issuing special visas to allow them entry into the Republic of Korea during these tough times. As Russian citizens, we have no jurisdiction, and it is an area of concern for our government considering our strong ethnic ties.

Regardless of the outcomes, I wish to offer you our support and I hope we can cooperate to end this crisis.

Signed with sincerity,
Kim Daejung
President of the Republic of Korea

Republic of Korea
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
All information is protected from release by the Diplomatic Communications Security Act 1997
Authorized viewing is limited to those directly emailed, cc'd, and bcc'd​

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa