STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2005

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 29/09/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Korea | United Kingdom Discussion on G7

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

2560px-Flag_of_the_Government_of_the_Republic_of_Korea.png

1280px-Emblem_of_South_Korea.png

2560px-Flag_of_South_Korea.png

Official Letter from President of
the Republic of Korea

Delivered by Republic of Korea Embassy London​

Private and encrypted
Dear Prime Minister Evans, < Jamie >

I hope this email finds you in good health. Over the past several months the Republic of Korea has deliberated internally over the global situation we find ourselves in. The Russian Financial Crisis, Russian Civil War, and subsequent global shocks as the European Economic Crisis of 1998 and the uprisings in India and attacks in Dhaka show that our world is rapidly evolving. Meeting that challenge and being able to levy the tools of global capitol, military cooperation, and diplomatic engagement can allow a group of leading nations to adapt too many crises. A group of nations, consisting of Argentina, Germany, Korea, Spain, the United Kingdom, the United States and the Nordic Council would be a non-governmental body present in the chambers with a total of seven members

While ideological differences over the scope of multilateral engagement, the depth of cooperation, and the purpose of a small number of states deciding global affairs may be pressing matters. We hope that putting these issues out of the equation for the moment can allow us to see the benefit of a small, specific-goal oriented, and communicative body can achieve quick solutions to pressing matters.

Our Economic Intelligence Unit indicates that the seven countries mentioned account for 66 billion of the 313 billion in yearly revenue. With 21% of global revenue they account for close to 60% of global wealth with $176 billion in wealth. They also account for little over 20% of the global population with 660 million people. Such an inter-governmental forum would allow us to discuss candidly and work to help humanity into the 21st century.

Our Proposal would be for a non-instituted inter-governmental forum with rotating presidencies on alphabetical order to be established. Allowing our countries to discuss candidly on global issues and work to address them through consensus agreements. While we have not spoken yet Prime Minister Evans, I hope that these proposals can open up a line of communications between ourselves. I hope that you may response with your views and candid opinions on such a forum. Through dialogue and meaningful action. I strongly believe we may make a solid change into the 21st century. We may not change the crimes or harms done to the globe in the centuries before. But. Together, we can help alter a new course for our future.

Signed with sincerity,
President Kim Dae-jung
Republic of Korea

Republic of Korea
Blue House
All information is protected from release by the Diplomatic Communications Security Act 1997
Authorized viewing is limited to those directly emailed, cc'd, and bcc'd​

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
Group of Seven
Security Classification: TOP SECRET

Dear President Kim Dae-jung,

Thank you for your email and for thinking of the United Kingdom in your proposal, the concept initially sounds of great value to global stability and is certainly something we would endeavour to be part of and support however possible. This would provide a solid foundation for cooperation between those involved and certainly promote relationships. I would like to address the existing members you have suggested:
  • With the collapse of the Argentine Government, to support South America I would like to suggest expressing interest to Brazil as to whether this is something they would be willing to participate in.
  • Rather than the Nordic Council, an entity of nations, I believe it may be beneficial to invite Sweden into the forum.
  • The existing group costs of three countries from Europe, it may be beneficial incorporating Australia to cover Oceania for global inclusion; instability in Africa may mean that is difficult to include.
These are just some thoughts but this dialogue is something we are keen to engage in and look forward to working with Korea further.

Kindest Regards,
Andrew Evans.

Jay

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mr-iran