STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2005

Month: January

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 01/09/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Korea - US | Jeju Summit Side Meeting

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
"I will pass this information to our National Defense Ministry and uniformed military services. I believe that we can let the military whom have competence in such matters oversee the necessary arrangements, preparations, and protocols. I believe that at a later time we can address the status of forces and temporary lodging arrangements." An aide would knock on the door, where a Korean staffer inside would walk to the door as the room was quiet, taking a note, and then closing the door securely, walking over and handing it to the Vice Minister who read it before proceeding as the staffer sat down. "Thank you Secretary for your time. I know that the actions of Sweden have added a very sour taste to the joyous possibilities of the Jeju Summit and we sincerely apologize for the side meetings and appreciate your kind time. The President has informed us that an agreement has been made between the United States and Vietnam, the agreement is being reviewed and we expect both sides to sign it shortly. If that is all on the previous matter. We do not wish to keep you from your consultations with your Vice President on this matter."

Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
“Thank you for all of the effort your government has put into the summit and also working with us here to send a united force, if necessary. I’ll get back in there,” Secretary Fitzgerald said with a smile before stepping back into the summit.

Jay

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mr-iran