STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

KOS | Call to Hakim Usta

NagandEmerald

His Imperial & Royal Majesty, Friedrich IV
Aug 18, 2018
@Retroliser @Jace

"I think that you misunderstand; I am not attempting to deflect or take away from the benefits of the Iron Ring itself. No nation in the Iron Ring should, or would ever be considered second-class. We are equals, no matter what you would think. I was simply stating this because, in a previous meeting that Mr. Usta was involved in, another country tried to join in on the assumption that we were an alliance," he clarified, "If you still wish to join, I am more than willing to accommodate and accept your offer; I would have preferred to know of an individual you had in mind beforehand, but in a world where the Global Assembly is silent and nations like Brazil and Argentina continue to be belligerent, it's important that independent nations stand together."

Jace

His Royal Majesty, King Vincent Wei I.
Aug 27, 2018
"I see. In that case, I formally apologize if my previous words were impolite, as it appears I misunderstood what you meant. I'm actually more than fine with the Iron Ring itself being a means of communication between mutually-interested nations, as that was the gist of what I understood of it's principles. As for a Representative, now that we've reached an agreement I do believe I have somebody in mind for the position. I'll be informing our current ambassador to the GA, Katherine Wei, of change in her assignment. Considering how silent the organization has been, i'll eventually refill the role if they decide to rear their heads."

@NagandEmerald @Retroliser

Retroliser

-Insert Intriguing Title Here-
Sep 6, 2018
@NagandEmerald @Jace
"I am glad to see the principles of The Iron Ring in action right now," Hakim remarked. "If we are all agreed, I can prepare the formal documents for Singapore's accession to The Iron Ring and fax them for signing immediately, if there are no further concerns or questions?"

NagandEmerald

His Imperial & Royal Majesty, Friedrich IV
Aug 18, 2018
@Retroliser @Jace

"Indeed. This was a productive talk, and now, we may have a new member to add to a hopefully-growing list of nations who pride their independence above all else." Karl proceeded to hang up, and give the news out to the German government of the potential of a new Iron Ring member. All was set into place later that evening for Mr. Diercke.

Jace

His Royal Majesty, King Vincent Wei I.
Aug 27, 2018
"Thank you for your time, gentlemen. I don't believe I have any more questions, but I look forwards to further talks in the future." Following their call, Vincent would make sure to sign any documents and have them sent back shortly after. Katherine was called from her position at the GA and reassigned to Munich as soon as they were clear to bring in their representative.

@NagandEmerald @Retroliser

Retroliser

-Insert Intriguing Title Here-
Sep 6, 2018
As requested, Hakim faxed a copy of the International Cooperation Accord, The Iron Ring's founding document, to King Wei to sign. Once he had received the signed copies from Singapore, he smiled. The Iron Ring officially had its third member.

Logo%201.png

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II