STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

KOS | German Outreach

Jace

His Royal Majesty, King Vincent Wei I.
Aug 27, 2018
TOP SECRET | ENCRYPTED

Addressed: Foreign Affairs Office, Federal Ministry of Defense

Greetings,

I've been tasked with reaching out to your government in order to properly establish relations between our two countries. We've recently joined the Iron Ring, and it felt improper to leave relations at a standstill when there's many areas of mutual benefit that we could come to an agreement on. As the Secretary of Defense, I also have a personal interest in warming up relations between our respective defense industries, among various other topics related to the matter. In any case, I am available for further discussion by email, phone, or in person as well.

Thank you for your time.

With regards,
Brendan Wei
Secretary of Defense
WzFuYGY.png

@NagandEmerald

NagandEmerald

His Imperial & Royal Majesty, Friedrich IV
Aug 18, 2018
@Jace

Federal Foreign Office
Encrypted: Level V

To: Office of the Secretary of Defense — Kingdom of Singapore; Office of the Secretary of Foreign Affairs — Kingdom of Singapore
CC: Office of the Reich Chanceller — Deutsches Reich; Office of the Federal Minister for the Royal Household — Deutsches Reich; Federal Minister of Defence — Deutsches Reich; Office of the Singaporean International Cooperation Bureau — Iron Ring
From: Office of the Federal Minister of Foreign Affairs — Deutsches Reich
Subject: RE: Establishing Relations

Herr Brendan Wei,

After careful consideration with the Federal Minister of Defence, I believe it would be prudent that you or a representative of the Department of Defense, as well as either the Secretary or a representative of the Department of Foreign Affairs, come to Berlin in order to specifically discuss whatever contracts you wish to pursue with the German Reich. If you are unavailable in person, we can set up an encrypted video call on the matter, and fax each other any agreements that may come as a result of our meeting.

I assume you also wish to pursue the optional protocols of the Iron Ring, so I will also request that you forward your delegate for the International Cooperation Accord to meet with Karl Diercke, the German Consul for the International Cooperation Accord. Anything that is pursued in Munich can be added onto talks and discussions between us here in Berlin.

Best regards,
Karsten Jürke
Federal Minister of Foreign Affairs
Der Fünfte Deutsche Reich

✆ +49 30 18170

✉ jurke@auswartigesamt.de

■ Werderscher Markt 1, 10117, Berlin

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member