STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

KOS | Indonesian Outreach

Jace

His Royal Majesty, King Vincent Wei I.
Aug 27, 2018

To the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or its equivalent.

We are sending an email in an effort to reach out to one of our closest neighbors in the region. Our King would like to speak with your head of state in order to discuss potential opportunities for trade and goodwill between our countries.

Contact information will be attached to this email for your head of state to reach our King's direct line by either phone or video call.

With regards,
Yusef bin Ahmad
Secretary of Foreign Affairs
WzFuYGY.png

@HediZ

HediZ

Newcomer
Sep 4, 2018
Using an encrypted telephone line, the Foreign Minister Retno Marsudi would make a private and undisclosed call to the Singaporean counterparts.

Jace

Aug 27, 2018
"Good morning, this is Yusuf Bin Ahmad, Secretary of Foreign Affairs for the Kingdom of Singapore. I take it this is the Indonesia Foreign Minister?"

HediZ

Newcomer
Sep 4, 2018
"Hello. Yes, I am indeed the Foreign Minister. We were glad to receive your message, though, despite your request to speak to the President, he is currently dealing with more urgent matters so I'll be taking this call. So, what was it you wanted to discuss with us?"

Jace

Aug 27, 2018
"To put it simply, Foreign Minister, our two nations are close enough to warrant the potential establishment of trade and ties...assuming that is something the Indonesian people are open for. Asia has developed into quite the active region, with the many different nations with their own goals scattered around our backyard, and it is within Singapore's national interests to seek out mutually-beneficial ties if possible, considering our close distance. With that said, we would of course like to understand your position."

Last edited:

HediZ

Newcomer
Sep 4, 2018
"Well of course trade is something we're open to; we're not going to turn down a possible beneficial opportunity. I do not understand by our 'position', that is a rather vague question Mr Secretary. Also You mentioned Singapore's national interests. What are your interests, for a small country with tight resources, you've become quite...erm, how do I put this...quite interfering with foreign matters. See, I want to be able to understand Singapore before we become too invested."

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa