STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

KOS | Reaching out to Nigeria

Jace

His Royal Majesty, King Vincent Wei I.
Aug 27, 2018
"That's quite generous of you, Mr. President. I'll be transparent in saying that Lion Defense Industries has been attempting to seize a contract of that size for quite some time, and it's both more than possible, as well as a honor, to supply your fleet with however many vessels are needed. Also, it should go without saying that Lion Defense will reciprocate the production of Bionix vehicles if needed."

@JJSmithJr

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
"We are happy to hear of your eagerness to meet our needs and we look forward to a strong partnership between our resources and industry and your research, technology, and mercantilism. We believe it will be most fruitful. We would therefore like to comission the following vessels as soon as pricing is available.

3 Endurance Class Landing Platform Deck
5 Formidable Class Frigates
5 Independence Class LCM
12 Fearless Class Patrol Vessels
60 Seawold Class Missile Boats

We expect the total to be quite large so it may be necessary to break the order up, but a full quote will let us know the situation."

Last edited:

Jace

Aug 27, 2018
Brendan would spend a brief moment running the numbers using the catalogs that had came with them, and presented the President with a neatly-written quote for all of the ships requested.

[3] Endurance Class Landing Platform Deck - $780,000,000.00
[5] Formidable Class Frigates - $2,850,000,000.00
[5] Independence Class LCM - $750,000,000.00
[12] Fearless Class Patrol Vessels - $1,080,000,000.00
[60] Seawold Class Missile Boats - $1,200,000,000.00

Total: 6,660,000,000.00

@JJSmithJr

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
President Jonathan would read the quote quickly and then hand it to an aide, who would leave the room, which would be secured again.

"I will have the funds transferred immediately. Further we are looking to transfer the funds for the 125 Skyblade UAVs, would you happen to have that price quote available? It will be easier to transfer as one lot."

Jace

Aug 27, 2018
"For 125 of the Skyblade III model that we're offering, the total price would increase by $12,500,000.00 over the quoted price of the previous total."

@JJSmithJr

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
"Excellent. We believe this has been most fruitful. We have transferred the funds. Is there anything further we can do for you?"

@Jace

Jace

Aug 27, 2018
"That's all the business we wish to conclude on our part. I'll personally arrange the production back home once I reach LDI headquarters. On behalf of the kingdom, I hope to our relationship grows even more prosperous in the future."

@JJSmithJr

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
"Indeed this has been a most fruitful discussion. We look forward to our naval exercise and continued bilateral relations. Please have a good journey home."

@Jace

Jace

Aug 27, 2018
Shortly after the meeting had ended, Brendan would call the President to an emergency meeting after receiving word from Singapore on a recent development.

Once all parties were there and settled, he began to speak up. "Apologies for the urgency, but our business has fortunately yet to conclude. I've received word from Lion Defense regarding the current readiness of our ARIELLE Soldier System." Handing a tablet over to President Jonathan, he'd be presented with a brief overview of what the system had to offer.

ARIELLE Soldier System - $67,000.00 per unit
IkGK85S.jpg

"I hope you can see that the final product was made with the intention to rival the systems available in the United States or Russia. I'm confident we've achieved that goal, and as such I am willing to negotiate a deal to provide Nigeria with the license for domestic production. I've also received confirmation on the completion of the Skyblade IV UAV, as well as the BR18 Assault Rifle, which is cleared to phase out the SAR21 with its three weapon configurations."

Skyblade IV UAV - $200,000.00 per unit
BR18 Assault Rifle - $11,000.00 per unit

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
President Jonathan would rush to the secured and private room set aside for the meeting. He would listen in secret to the discussion and view the specifications of the three pieces of equipment.

"This is all very very interesting indeed. We are most interested in the production license of the ARIELLE and the BR18. We would offer you 500 million for these licensing as well as the licensing rights to host Air Units within Nigeria and access to our In Air Refueling fleet should you need it."

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II