STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2005

Month: January

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 01/09/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Letter of Congradulations

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
The following note would be submitted to the State Department by the Russian Embassy in Washington D.C., it would be handed by the Embassy's protocol staff to the State Department for delivery to the President-Elect. It would read the following:

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation extends to the Department of State and Embassy of the United States of America its sincerest compliments and wishes to extend its congratulations to President-Elect Benjamin V. Sinclair on winning the American presidential elections. It is our honor to present President Nemstov's Letter of congratulations attached below. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation avails itself of this opportunity to renew to the Department of State & Embassy of the United States of America the assurances of its highest consideration.
150px-Emblem_of_the_President_of_Russia.svg.png

AUTHENTIC COMMUNIQUE OF THE OFFICE OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS
Security Clearance: Secure and Encrypted​
[Recipient]: Office of the President of the United States < Odinson >
[Sender]: Office of the President of the Russian President < MAnatova@Kremlin.ru.gov >
[Subject]: Bilateral Relations
Your Excellency President-Elect Sinclair

I extend my heartfelt congratulations to you on your recent election victory and forthcoming inauguration as the President of the United States of America. Your election to this esteemed office symbolizes not only the trust and confidence bestowed upon you by the American people but also marks a significant milestone in the journey of your great nation. It is my hope that peace, justice, and the welfare of humanity will guide you forward.

The serious global and regional challenges that have emerged in recent years underscore the crucial role that the relationship between Russia and the United States plays in maintaining stability and security in the modern world. Our two nations possess significant influence, and our collaboration is vital for addressing these challenges effectively. When elephants fight, it is the grass that suffers. For far too long our struggle has left the world in a state of shambles. However, it has also been proven that when our two great nations work together we can do good that heals the world.

As you undoubtedly have many phone calls and receive and are prepared to form a cabinet as you take your new position, I am hopeful that we can engage in a constructive and pragmatic dialogue to restore and enhance the framework of bilateral cooperation between our countries. It is my belief that by working together, we can achieve meaningful progress and elevate our level of collaboration on the international stage to new heights.

The slogan of your campaign, American Renaissance is a very fascinating choice. Deriving from its European roots meaning rebirth, I hope that you will truly embody that origin. The office of the President is the highest office in both our respective nations. The office you are about to assume is filled with poison as much as it is filled with luxury. It is filled with dangers as much as it is filled with opportunity. It is filled with strength just as much as it is filled with constraint. The duty to your nation is a sacred oath, one in which you have shed blood to uphold. I have no doubt you will be a great statesman as you have already proven. The American Renaissance has the ability to also become a global renaissance.

On the campaign trail you pledged to normalized relations with the Russian Federation work with the Federation because the world would be a much safer and better place if the United States and Russia could put some trust into each other. I know that the American people felt reassured by your commitment to achieving a just world. I believe that the American people, just as like the Russian people, are peace-loving people. I look forward to seeing positive steps to build the type of trust necessary to bring about that world vision.

In this spirit, I extend my sincere wishes to you and your family. May you enjoy good health, happiness, and success in all your endeavors. I look forward to the opportunity of working together and advancing our mutual interests for the benefit of our nations and the global community. I hope you will humbly accept my advice and that you have received it well.

I look forward to our first official call as Presidents and wish to extend to you the same courtesy I extended to incumbent President Gore. As President of the Russian Federation, I extend my heartfelt desire for you to visit the Federation and extend an open offer to you and your family to visit. Whenever it may be most convenient, I am eager to see the continued positive relations between our nations and wish you well and good health.

With best regards,
Boris Nemstov,
President of the Russian Federation

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
7JzI6cv.png
1024px-Seal_of_the_Vice_President_of_the_United_States.svg.png
Formal-flag-VP.png

OFFICE OF THE VICE PRESIDENT

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE

TO: Boris Nemstov, President of The Russian Federation ( Jay )
FROM: Benjamin V. Sinclair, Vice President of the United States of America

Your Excellency,

Your message has been received with the highest regard that can be afforded. My campaign for the presidency has not been an easy one, but I have given it all of the effort that I could afford. I feel satisfied in the result and I feel that I have an exceptional mandate as I have a majority of the popular vote, I will have a majority of the electoral college vote, and I am only the second independent in American history to be elected to our nation's highest office. I am humbled by the decision that my countrymen have made, and I will dedicate the next four years of my life to their service in return.

I want to reassure you that what I said on the campaign trail is true. I firmly believe that an immense amount of energy has been wasted since World War Two from both of our countries; we have spent trillions of dollars on weaponry and tools of mass destruction that were never used, but had and have the capacity to exterminate all complex life on Earth. Nevertheless, our peoples still managed to make incredible accomplishments during those times. We created machines and other technologies that have revolutionized the world, we made an immense number of discoveries in science and the field of medicine, and we both sent men to the stars. I can only imagine what our world would be like if we had focused our resources on the betterment of our own countries, and mankind, instead of on a war that would never come.

It is my sincere desire for our governments to normalize relations and for the two of us to thaw what remains of the ice from the Cold War. Together, if we wish to do so, our governments and our nations can help ensure that global peace and stability is maintained and that the world for our children and our grandchildren is superior to the one that was left for us.

While I cannot commit at this time to coming to Russia for diplomatic negotiations, I will commit to meeting you in person somewhere, be it Russia, the United States, or a more neutral territory. I have not yet been inaugurated as president, and therefore I cannot negotiate on behalf of the United States yet. What I can tell you, however, is that I do support President Gore's mission to codify the non-proliferation of strategic weapons internationally, and I think that this would be an excellent place for us to begin our relationship on - along with establishing more diplomatic channels between our countries. After my inauguration in January, I will contact you directly to discuss more concrete plans.

In the meantime, I extend to you an invitation to come to my inauguration on January 20. I understand that doing so is quite a logistical process, but it would be an honor to have you there. This would, of course, not be an official state visit of any kind and you would only be in Washington for a day or two, but I think that it would be an incredible first step in establishing what can be a productive relationship between ourselves, and our governments.

Thank you for your kind message, I look forward to hearing back from you.​

Very Respectfully,

Benjamin V. Sinclair
Vice President of the United States

• Love
Reactions: Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
image1.jpg

In the gloom of the Kremlin’s corridors, Dimitry Smirnoff, Chief of Staff to President Nemstov, and Brigadier General Mili Zhilov of Russia's GRU intelligence agency moved quietly through the velvet shadows that draped over the ancient stone walls. The grand hallways, usually resplendent with opulence, were now shrouded in the silent chill of night, broken only by the distant flicker of torchlight dancing on the cold, polished floors. The two figures spoke in whispers, their voices barely more than a breath against the stone. Their words were hushed and laden.

Dimitry turned to Mili as they strolled the corridors of the Kremlin.
"Wellington was that your work?" The chief of staff asked rather bluntly. "It had a touch of our handiwork," Mili replied rather emotionlessly as he followed Dimitry through the corridors of the Kremlin. "I am happy to say that our intended objective was complete. It does not look like New Zealand will be signing that accord with Thailand any time soon." Dimitry nodded with a smile. "That is good to hear...good to hear." Mili did not give weight to Dimitry's affirmation as he followed him up a flight of stairs to a more quiet part of the Kremlin building.

"I understand that Deputy Prime Minister Abramchenko is in Hanoi now," Mili said with a faint of interest. "Yes," Dimitry said before prodding. "What is it to you anyway?" Mili sighed as he tussled with Dimitry's insatiable hunger for information. "Well," Mili said as he thought of a delicate way to divulge the information. "The GRU would like to use whatever potential bases to serve as a listening post. Chinese expansionism, the American naval presence, and being in Thailand's backyard make it an area of interest. It would give us an edge to monitor this vital shipping route." Mili said following Dimitry into his office.

"I'll see what I c..." Mili would interrupt him. "I am not asking. I'll handle it myself. Just make sure the doors are opened for us is all." He said rather crudely to the Chief of Staff. Dimitry a bit stunned simply nodded. "Of course Brigadier General." He said with a dismissive salute. Mili looked around the Chief's office. "Aside from the lovely window. I don't think you called me all this way to ask me about the Auckland Operation." Mili said as he took a seat in the sofa chair in Dimitry's office.

"No, you are right," Dimitry said as he handed a letter to Mili. "President Nemstov and President-elect Sinclair have exchanged letters after last night's victory." Mili looked at the letter and read it as Dimitry continued. "Thankful Vice President Sinclair bested General Sharp." Mili looked up at the Chief of Staff. "Depends on what you were wishing for," Mili said looking back at the document. "What do you mean by that?" Dimitry asked before answering his own question, "What is there to discuss? Sinclair wants to normalize relations and Sharp wants to make us the enemy again." He said rather annoyed with Mili's riddles.

Mili pointed at a map of the world.
"Dimitry, what does that map show you?" He asked as Dimitry turned to look at it. "I am starting to understand why Boris calls you riddlers. Tell me oh riddler." Mili sighed as he pointed. "How did America build a web of such willing stooges, from Britain to Australia, from Sweden to Korea? At any opportunity, those proud leaders will open their mouths to swallow on America's cock. The Australians especially." Mili said rather jokingly. A rare feat for the cold spymaster. "President Sinclair not only maintains a global order built on America's dominance but also brings a sense of morality and paternalism that Fitzgerald would've lacked. Fitzgerald could at best hold that order together. Sinclair. Sinclair will bring more nations into America's fold." Mili said once again pointing to the map. "Mother Russia is bigger...stronger...and more resourceful. Sharp would've made our job easier and torn to pieces the strings holding the global order together. He would've turned them away and weakened the bonds that keep Britain and Sweden in positions of power unnatural for such small European swindlers. Yes...he is sporadic and a threat. However, a dog that barks does not bite. Though I do not blame you for your shortsightedness. Politicians look at the here and now. Not the future." He said handing back the letter to Dimitry.

'Well, do you think he should go?" Dimitry said bluntly to the spymaster. Mili shrugged. "Why do you want my view?" He asked as he leaned back into the chair. "Because...despite our rough edges. You don't just say yes. You think. You analyze. More importantly, I don't doubt your commitment to this nation. The last time a Russian president went to Washington D.C...it was an embarrassment." Mili nodded as he listened to Dimitry. "My sources tell me that the Australians harassed the Russian Fleet moving in international waters. Those same sources now tell me that America has come running to Canberra's aid to show a sign of force. Do you think Americans sent them because of a few Thai fishermen?" He asked rather rhetorically. "America will never treat Russia as an equal partner. Never. However, I think he should go. The President will need to size up Sinclair for himself. Once he grows up out of his chivalry phase he'll see Sinclair for who he is. A conniving Washington politician." Dimitry's face almost looked shocked. Causing Mili to say, "What did you think I'd say I don't think he should go. That it'd would look weak. No special arrangements. A tap and go. That is beneath the President of this Federation."

Dimitry rather foolishly nodded. "Yes. I kinda did." He said as he was amused yet again by the spymaster. "I'll speak with Boris then," Dimitry said getting up to lead Mili out. However, Mili stood up for himself and walked to the door. Before leaving he turned to the Chief of Staff. "A raven told me something rather peculiar the other day. It said someone thought they could take on the Razvedchik." He said looking at Dimitry. "A rather foolish idea I thought. Perhaps just smokeless air. At least I hope so." Dimitry's face had gone white as he just looked at Mili. "You know...it didn't take a lot to get Yeltsin naked outside the White House," Mili said hoping Dimitry got the message. "We'll speak soon Dima," Mili said as he walked himself out leaving Dimitry alone still standing in his own office.

Dimitry stood in the dimly lit room, the heavy silence around him pressing in like a physical weight. The grandiosity of the chamber, with its ornate tapestries and gilded moldings, seemed almost oppressive as he tried to wrap his mind around the events that had just unfolded. He felt as though he was suspended in a moment that stretched into eternity, the grandeur of the room contrasting sharply with the turmoil roiling inside him.

After what felt like an age, he finally moved, his legs feeling unsteady as he sank into the leather chair behind his desk, its surface polished but cold, the weight of his predicament bearing down upon him. His hand trembled as he reached for the bottle of vodka stowed in the corner cabinet. He uncorked it and poured himself a glass, then another. The sharp tang of alcohol did little to steady his frayed nerves. Dimitry’s thoughts raced in a tumultuous storm, each sip failing to quiet the chaos within.

With a grimace, he downed another glass, the warmth spreading through him. He tried to compose himself, his breath uneven as he pulled himself together. He reached for the telephone, his fingers almost clumsy as he dialed Lieutenant Gorokhov. When Lieutenant Gorokhov answered, Dimitry’s voice was curt.
“Lieutenant please inform President Nemstov, that I’m on my way.” He set the receiver down as he got up and prepared his papers before walking down to President Nemstov's residence.

When he arrived inside the guarded quarters of the President, Dimitry gulped down the tension palpating inside of him. The guard on duty would knock on the door. After a second knock, the familiar voice of Boris could be faintly heard. The guardsman opened the door and allowed Dimitry to enter.
"Dima," Boris said with a smile. "Quiet the hour to be working," Boris said as he looked at Dimitry, "why do you look like you've seen a ghost," Boris said with a laugh as he motioned for Dimitry to follow him to the living room. "I am sorry Mr. President, I felt you'd like to hear right away," Dimitry said handing him President-elect Sinclair's response.

Boris took a seat on the couch, spreading his legs as he lay down and read the letter.
"He is inviting me to the inauguration. Mhm...What do you think Dima?" Boris asked his friend as he took a handful of roasted peanuts from the jar next to him and snacked on them. On the TV was the Polish drama series 'Treasures of the Commonwealth' as Boris waited to hear what Dima thought.

"I think you should go. It'll be good. A demonstration of our intent to reset relations." Dimitry said as Boris nodded his head. "Why not send Lyra" Boris asked in reference to the Prime Minister. "Won't this give those Rodinia fascists more ammunition? The midterm polls do not look good Dima. Like really bad. If it wasn't enough, Lyra's party is set to outperform us again. How long before she thinks about running." Boris asked as he threw a peanut square into the trashcan.

"All the more reason you should go. If it goes bad for her they'll blame you. If it goes well then they'll see her as a stateswoman. Also...more importantly. It gives you an opportunity to start an interpersonal relationship with Sinclair. It'll be important going forward. He won't take this opportunity to embarrass you. The way you talk about him, it doesn't seem like his character." Dimitry to told Boris.

"My daughter really wants to go to Washington," Boris said as he rubbed his eyes. "She also wants me to call the damn Poles and ask them to give us another season of Treasures of the Commonwealth." He said as he chuckled looking back at the screen. "Dima, it is a joke you can laugh." All Dimitry could offer is a faint smile as Boris shrugged it off and ate another handful of peanuts. "I'll have Anatova prepare a response. Have the FSO Chief prepare a visit plan. The inauguration is in two months and the Americans will be all over the place planning the event. I'd rather not get mugged and killed like Lenoid." Boris said getting up and heading to his private residence. "Go home Dima. It won't be the damn Americans that kill me. It'll be your wife if she thinks I'm keeping you here again." With that, Boris disappeared back into his private residence as Dimitry strolled out and tried to figure out all that had happened before.

150px-Emblem_of_the_President_of_Russia.svg.png

AUTHENTIC COMMUNIQUE OF THE OFFICE OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS
Security Clearance: Secure and Encrypted​
[Recipient]: Office of the President of the United States < Odinson >
[Sender]: Office of the President of the Russian President < MAnatova@Kremlin.ru.gov >
[Subject]: [Confidential] Inauguration
Your Excellency President-Elect,

I have no doubt that you will indeed live out that oath and dedicate the next four years of your life to their service. I hope we can achieve the aspirations of the American people and the mandate to their Government to achieve positive relations between Russia and America. I agree with you wholeheartedly That our two great nations have still managed to make incredible accomplishments. We created machines that can detect invisible waves thousands of miles away. We have sent men and women to space. We have discovered cures for diseases which plagued mankind for centuries.

I hope to discuss that world, one where focus our resources on the betterment of our own countries, and mankind, instead of on a war that would destroy it all. I hope that we can signal this reset and I tentatively accept your invitation to attend your inauguration. Alongside my daughter, I hope that this will be an opportunity to showcase our mutual commitment to ensure that global peace and stability are maintained and that the world is for our children and our grandchildren.

My Security Services will get in contact with their Secret Service counterparts to discuss the proper arrangements. Despite the logistical process, I am certain that if we can put a man in space that our two nations can figure out how to arrange an earthly travel. Thank you for your invitation. I look forward to hearing back from you.

With best regards,
Boris Nemstov,
President of the Russian Federation

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Azhar