STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Libya] Message to Emperor of Congo

SM99

Junior
Feb 10, 2020

1024px-Coat_of_arms_of_Libya_%281977%E2%80%932011%29.svg.png
1920px-Flag_of_Libya_%281977%E2%80%932011%29.svg.png

Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

Message from President Gadaffi

Classification:
PRIVATE - CLASSIFIED - ENCRYPTED

Dear Emperor Gowon,

I write to you with a sense of urgency, deeply concerned about the recent events unfolding in your state. As fellow African leaders, I had hoped that our first meeting would be under different circumstances, but our bond as Africans obliges me to express my thoughts on this matter.

I understand that as a sovereign state, it is essential to have the freedom to make decisions without foreign influence, whether beneficial or detrimental. However, I urge you to consider a peaceful and prompt resolution to the ongoing invasion. As we strive for prosperity on our continent, we must be united in our efforts, and to achieve this, we need to prioritize our fellow African brothers' welfare.

Our common enemy is not within our borders, but outside of them, and we need to stand together as one people to protect our freedom of choice and thought. It is with this in mind that I express my commitment to support you in any way possible in the face of external interference. Non-African nations will seek to impose their ways upon you, but I want you to know that you are not alone in this fight.

In light of the current situation, I would like to make it clear that while we do not directly support your incursion into the Republic of Congo, we stand in solidarity with our fellow Africans in defending their sovereignty. If at any point, you face a threat from external non-African forces that seek to interfere, know that Libya is fully committed to providing you with complete monetary support. Together, we will stand strong and resolute against any attempt to undermine African unity and prosperity.

Emperor Gowon, the people of Libya join me in expressing our best wishes to you and your people during this challenging time. Together, we shall prevail and continue to work towards a prosperous and united Africa.

Regards,

Colonel Muammar Gadaffi
President of the Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

Kelly the Mad

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II