STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Lockdown of the Australian Embassy in Warsaw.

Zager

Roleplaying as Poland
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Six armored Tarpan Honkers carrying four Żandarmeria Wojskowa officers, armed with Mini-Beryls and P-64 pistols would surround the Australian Embassy in Warsaw. They blocked off all exits, and were prepared to shoot if necessarily. Meanwhile, the Straż Miejska brought two police cars, each with two officers. They prepared tear gas in order to storm the Embassy. They had P-64 pistols and Remington 870 MCS shotguns loaded with slug shells.

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
As the Australian Embassy shares its space in an office building in downtown Warsaw (Nowogrodzka 11), they would look at the window at the all police officers on the ground out in the street.

"My goodness, what is going on?" The Ambassador would say.

He would ring the building's reception desk to inquire what was happening.

"Is everything alright down there? Should we lock our doors and windows?"

There would be no armed personnel inside the Australian Embassy as Australia doesn't post armed guards to its embassies.

Zager

Roleplaying as Poland
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Everybody out, please. We mean no harm to you. Leave every thing as it is." The lead officer said as he took point with five other officers behind him.

"Come on, out, out, out!" He lowered his rifle and calmly ordered every agent out.

Owen

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
The Ambassador and staff would leave the floor with their hands up and would follow the officers presumably down the stairs.

"What is the meaning of this!? I demand an explanation. I have diplomatic immunity." The Ambassador would say to the officers.

Zager

Roleplaying as Poland
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"You can shove your immunity up your ass. This is an emergency. The Polish Republic reserves the right to search your embassy with probable cause. Do not worry, we will be quick." The lead officer would order the other five up to search the rest of the embassy.

"Excuse me, sir? I'm going to have you stand out by the entrance. Don't go far."

Zager

Roleplaying as Poland
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Considering no reply was made, all of the Embassy's material were seized, and all diplomatic staff from Australia expelled. They would be given no 'special treatment', they would be left to find transportation by themselves.

Owen

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
The Australian staff would taxi to Warsaw Chopin Airport and would take the next flight to London Heathrow, they would then be picked up Australian High Commission staff at London Heathrow and taken to the High Commission in London for a debrief.