STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[LOT Airlines]: Message to Air Rhodesia, Air France, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, British Airways, Cebu Pacific Air, and Philippine Airlines

Exultris

Imperial Austria
Jul 1, 2018
Henri Bonnot smiled politely. "That is most kind, if you have bottled water, that would be excellent!"

Zager

Roleplaying as Poland
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The French and Rhodesian delegation would be handed what the wished.

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
John Borghetti would request a VB Long Neck.

Apingdaldal

RP'ing The Philippines, RL'ing The Philippines
Jul 1, 2018
The Filipino delegation (Department of Transportation Secretary Arthur Tugade, Philippine Airlines' CEO Lucio Tan, and Cebu Pacific Air's CEO Lance Gokongwei) would arrive at the meeting. Once seated, they would request for bottled waters.

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Suzana Neal would ask for a glass of water as she took her place in the conference room.

Zager

Roleplaying as Poland
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The last requests would be completed.

"Once again, hello everybody, welcome to this year's first Star Alliance summit. Well, hopefully, if you all end up agreeing with my proposals." He let out a chuckle.

"My name is Rafal Milczarski, and I am the CEO of LOT Airlines. What I am laying out to you today is rather simple, but so much more than that. It is a system which will give frequent fliers benefits. This will make connecting our people and our cultures much easier. With all of you willing to join, there are well over 30 airports that could be served, with a possible passenger count of over a million. Does this sound good so far?"

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
150px-Volotea.svg.png

Volotea, a low cost Spanish airline has expressed interest in the potential alliance.

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Carlos Muñoz would board a flight with one of the airlines Boeing 717 aircraft bound for Warsaw Chopin Airport.

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"If possible I would like to hear more about this system you mentioned." Suzana Neal would say as she started taking down notes. "As well as the structure of this inter-airline alliance which you have proposed. At this moment the information you have given us is rather lacking in detail. Could you tell us more?"

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Carlos Muñoz would arrive at the meeting, taking a seat and apologised for his lateness.

Zager

Roleplaying as Poland
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Of course I could. I am just getting started. This 'system' will give those who fly a certain amount of hours per year. Say a businessman has to frequently go to different countries. He has to fly a few hundred hours per year. He would gain either a discount or free miles. It's all additive, and the benefits will stack. As for the structure of this alliance, each Airliner will appoint one person annually to discuss certain things here, at this airport. These topics will range from ideas given to the board, proposals, and more. We will have a rotating presidency for president and vice president of this group. Every 2 years, this will change."

Exultris

Imperial Austria
Jul 1, 2018
"Well it certainly seems like a logical move bring each of us closer together, especially when it comes to increasing tourism and encouraging people to take to the skies more often. A points system feels like an obvious system to implement. I completely agree with what you are saying, not only will the addiction of gaining more points be a good incentive to many of our passengers but it also makes it convenient for businessmen, which in turn, will attract people to fly with our group as opposed to alternative airlines. I think this sounds like the start of something very promising."

Apingdaldal

RP'ing The Philippines, RL'ing The Philippines
Jul 1, 2018
Philippine Airlines CEO Lucio Tan would speak:

“Regarding the mentioned incentive system, Philippine Air Lines already have an incentive system called Mabuhay Miles which rewards PAL frequent flyers. “

Cebu Pacific Air CEO Lance Gokongwei would also interject:

“Same with our Cebu Pacific Air’s GetGo.”

Philippines’ Department of Trade and Industry Secretary Arthur Tugade would also speak:

“I believe each respective company here already have a frequent flyer incentive system in place. What I do expect to see is each company here should have established direct flights to each of our home countries. Just like Philippines and Netherlands have recently established direct flights with each other, PAL and CEB direct flights to Netherlands (http://w11.zetaboards.com/ModernNationsRPG/single/?p=10088257&t=30542722) and KLM direct flights to Philippines (http://w11.zetaboards.com/ModernNationsRPG/single/?p=10088292&t=30542722).

“I am from Philippine government and I came here to observe and to vouch for both PAL and CEB (who are actually competitors among themselves). Apologies if I am somehow turning this corporate discussion into a government discussion. But I strongly believe that before any further business idea / joint business venture can spark among all the respected airline companies present here, the prerequisite is to have flight routes which respective countries. “

Zager

Roleplaying as Poland
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"I do quite like this idea. What do the others think?"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien