STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Made in India: A Business Call to the Indian Government

GingeOrCringe

Junior
Apr 5, 2020
Private/encrypted
Ukraine’s Minister of Finance Ihor Mityukov would place a private and encrypted call to the Indian Ministry of Finance. As the phone rang, he would glance at his door to ensure it was still tightly shut. He would explain to any phone screener or secretary that he needed to speak with Minister Sitharaman (or one of his deputies) in regards to recent trade misunderstandings. He intended for this to be a short, to the point conversation.

Drivindeath

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
Private/Encrypted
Minister Nirmala Sitharaman would be notified by her secretary of an incoming call from the Ukranian Ministry of Finance. Once the line was verified as encrypted she would answer the call.

"Hello this is Minister Sitharaman how many I help you?"

GingeOrCringe

GingeOrCringe

Junior
Apr 5, 2020
Private/Encrypted

"Minister Sitharaman," said Mityukov. He was a bit taken aback that the minister was a woman but wouldn't allow surprise, or admiration, seep into his tone. "This is Minister Mityukov of Ukraine, I hope you're doing well. I aim to keep this conversation brief, as I understand you are very busy. I'm calling in regards to recent business dealings. Misunderstandings. A lack of communication on Ukraine's end is to blame."

"We were recently approached by a potential defense buyer. For contractual purposes I will not explicitly name them, but I suspect you have some idea of who we're talking about. A government entity looking to purchase T-72 tanks. Now, they came the the Ukrainian government with an interest in this product, citing that the Indian government prohibited the buy's production of these vehicles." He would lean back in his chair. "We informed the buyer that the Indian government was fully within its rights to do this, to which the buyer responded... well, they perceive your government as too left leaning and, they explained, that is part of the reason they refuse to do business with India."

"Now, Ukraine thought itself fully within its own rights to produce these tanks for sale, but we were embarrassingly mistaken. Still, the fact remains that there are countries who will refuse to purchase from what they perceive as a radical-leftist India (just as there are countries who will refuse to purchase from a supposedly radical-right Ukraine)."

He cleared his throat. "My first question is weather or not India would be willing to sell some of it's shares in Uralvagonzavod to Ukraine? Only a percentage--you would of course remain the majority holders. And, if you are willing to sell, we have yet another business proposal in mind. One that will take advantage of this Cold War-esque divide."

"We would like to see Ukraine and India prosper. We are quite distant geographically, there is no reason for us to be hostile to one another."

Drivindeath

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
Private/Encrypted
"I see, India is not currently selling any of it's stocks. However out of good faith, and to build better relations between India and Ukraine, I will authorize a Domestic Production License to the Republic of Ukraine for the T-72 tanks free of charge. I do hope this is to your benefit." she would reply.

"I would like to hear this proposal though, perhaps in the future India would be willing to start selling some shares."

GingeOrCringe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II