STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Maybe Canada?

Sep 9, 2021
Hello there! I'm Stephen and I have applied for the nation of Canada and I'm pretty excited to get involved here. It looks like quite the place despite maybe being a bit intimidated... I'm still looking forward to it. Anyway, I'm from the United States and I live in New Jersey though I work in Connecticut and New York as a Paramedic Supervisor. I have four kids, a beautiful wife, and I like to RP and write in my spare time which is surprisingly little considering I'm also currently in college. (Who needs sleep right?)

Anyway I look forward to getting to know everyone and I'm on Discord as Stephen#0373.

Axis12

People’s Republic of China
Feb 11, 2021
Welcome Stephen373! Canada seems like a pretty Interesting choice, you will be right above the United States(Odinson) who is one of the best members here so you will have lots to do with each other. I was quite intimidated at the start too but you quickly will learn the basics and what to do. I suggest reading the starting guide and rules and you be off to a great start. Nice to see a fellow American, good luck!

Sep 9, 2021
Welcome Stephen373! Canada seems like a pretty Interesting choice, you will be right above the United States(Odinson) who is one of the best members here so you will have lots to do with each other. I was quite intimidated at the start too but you quickly will learn the basics and what to do. I suggest reading the starting guide and rules and you be off to a great start. Nice to see a fellow American, good luck!

Thanks for the welcome! I've already looked at the rules and the starting guide but I'll have to take another read for sure before I get started.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien